This PDF is the current document as it appeared on Public Inspection on 07/08/2014 at 04:15 pm.
AGENCY HOLDING THE MEETING:
United States International Trade Commission.
TIME AND DATE:
July 22, 2014 at 11:00 a.m.
Room 101, 500 E Street SW., Washington, DC 20436, Telephone: (202) 205-2000.
Open to the public.
MATTERS TO BE CONSIDERED:
1. Agendas for future meetings: None.
3. Ratification List.
4. Vote in Inv. Nos. 701-TA-522 and 731-TA-1258 (Preliminary) (Certain Passenger Vehicle and Light Truck Tires from China). The Commission is currently scheduled to complete and file its determinations on August 1, 2014; views of the Commission are currently scheduled to be completed and filed on August 5, 2014.
5. Vote in Inv. No. 731-TA-1145 (Review) (Steel Threaded Rod from China). The Commission is currently scheduled to complete and file its determination and views of the Commission on August 4, 2014.
6. Vote in Inv. No. 731-TA-1021 (Second Review) (Malleable Iron Pipe Fittings from China). The Commission is currently scheduled to complete and file its determination and views of the Commission on August 4, 2014.
7. Outstanding action jackets: None.
In accordance with Commission policy, subject matter listed above, not disposed of at the scheduled meeting, may be carried over to the agenda of the following meeting.Start Signature
By order of the Commission.
Issued: July 8, 2014.
William R. Bishop,
Supervisory Hearings and Information Officer.
[FR Doc. 2014-16239 Filed 7-8-14; 4:15 pm]
BILLING CODE 7020-02-P