Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT).
Notice of RTCA Special Committee 228—Minimum Operational Performance Standards for Unmanned Aircraft Systems.
The FAA is issuing this notice to advise the public of the sixth meeting of RTCA Special Committee 228—Minimum Operational Performance Standards for Unmanned Aircraft Systems.
The meeting will be held August 28, 2014 from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
The meeting will be held at RTCA, 1150 18th Street NW., Suite 910, Washington, DC 20036.
Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
The RTCA Secretariat, 1150 18th Street NW., Suite 910, Washington, DC 20036, or by telephone at (202) 330-0662 or (202) 833-9339, fax at (202) 833-9434, or Web site at http://www.rtca.org.
End Further Info
Start Supplemental Information
Pursuant to section 10(a)(2) of the Federal Advisory Committee Act (Pub. L. 92-463, 5 U.S.C., App.), notice is hereby given for a meeting of RTCA Special Committee 228—Minimum Operational Performance Standards for Unmanned Aircraft Systems. The agenda will include the following:
Specific Working Group Sessions Before Plenary
All Day, Working Group 1—DAA, MacIntosh-NBAA Room & Colson Board Room.
Separate Break-out rooms for subgroups as required—to be assigned.
All Day, Working Group 2—CNPC, ARINC & Hilton-A4A Rooms.
August 28 (starting at 9:00 a.m.)
Welcome/Introductions/Administrative Remarks/SC-228 Participation Guidelines
- Reading of the Public Announcement by the DFO
- Reading of the RTCA Proprietary References Policy
- Agenda Overview
- Review/Approval of Minutes from Plenary #5 (RTCA Paper No. 113-14/SC228-015) held Thursday afternoon, May 22, 2014 at RTCA
- Tribute to our colleague Warren Wilson
- Report from EUROCAE WG-73 on their progress
- Review of RTCA SC-228 Steering Committee Activity
- Report from WG-1 for Detect and Avoid progress on the DAA MOPS
- Report from WG-2 for Command and Control progress on the CNPC MOPS
- Other Business
- Date, Place and Time of Next Meeting(s)
- (Plenary #7—21 November 2014 @RTCA)
- (Proposed—Plenary #8—27 February 2015 @RTCA)
- Adjourn Plenary
Attendance is open to the interested public but limited to space availability. With the approval of the chairman, members of the public may present oral statements at the meeting. Persons wishing to present statements or obtain information should contact the person listed in the FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT section. Members of the public may present a written statement to the committee at any time.
End Supplemental Information
Issued in Washington, DC, on July 31 2014.
Management Analyst, Business Operations Group, ANG-A12, Federal Aviation Administration.
[FR Doc. 2014-18638 Filed 8-6-14; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 4910-13-P