Corporation for National and Community Service.
The Corporation for National and Community Service (CNCS) has submitted a public information collection request (ICR) entitled Segal AmeriCorps Education Award Matching Program Commitment Form for review and approval in accordance with the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995, Public Law 104-13, (44 U.S.C. Chapter 35). Copies of this ICR, with applicable supporting documentation, may be obtained by calling the Robert Bisi of CNCS at 202-606-6638 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Individuals who use a telecommunications device for the deaf (TTY-TDD) may call 1-800-833-3722 between 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. Eastern Time, Monday through Friday.
Comments may be submitted, identified by the title of the information collection activity, to the Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs, Attn: Ms. Sharon Mar, OMB Desk Officer for CNCS, by any of the following two methods within 30 days from the date of publication in the Federal Register:
(1) By fax to: 202-395-6974, Attention: Ms. Sharon Mar, OMB Desk Officer for the Corporation for National and Community Service; or
(2) By email to: email@example.com.
Start Supplemental Information
The OMB is particularly interested in comments which:
- Evaluate whether the proposed collection of information is necessary for the proper performance of the functions of CNCS, including whether the information will have practical utility;
- Evaluate the accuracy of the agency's estimate of the burden of the proposed collection of information, including the validity of the methodology and assumptions used;
- Propose ways to enhance the quality, utility, and clarity of the information to be collected; and
- Propose ways to minimize the burden of the collection of information on those who are to respond, including through the use of appropriate automated, electronic, mechanical, or other technological collection techniques or other forms of information technology.
A 60-day Notice requesting public comment was published in the Federal Register on July 23, 2013. This comment period ended September 17, 2013. No public comments were received from this Notice.
Description: CNCS is seeking approval of Segal AmeriCorps Education Award Matching Program Commitment Form, which is used by institutions of higher education that provide incentives for AmeriCorps alumni such as matching the AmeriCorps Education Award and that request that their institution be listed on the Segal AmeriCorps Education Award Matching Program section of the CNCS Web site.
Type of Review: Renewal.
Agency: Corporation for National and Community Service.
Title: Segal AmeriCorps Education Award Matching Program Commitment Form.Start Printed Page 46410
OMB Number: 3045-0143.
Agency Number: None.
Affected Public: Institutions of higher education that provide incentives for AmeriCorps alumni such as matching the AmeriCorps Education Award and that request that their institution be listed on the Segal AmeriCorps Education Award Matching Program section of the Corporation for National and Community Service Web site.
Total Respondents: Two hundred colleges and universities.
Frequency: Once every five years.
Average Time per Response: Average 30 minutes.
Estimated Total Burden Hours: 100 total hours.
Total Burden Cost (capital/startup): None.
Total Burden Cost (operating/maintenance): None.
End Supplemental Information
Dated: August 4, 2014.
Chief of External Affairs.
[FR Doc. 2014-18776 Filed 8-7-14; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 6050-28-P