This PDF is the current document as it appeared on Public Inspection on 08/11/2014 at 08:45 am.
In accordance with the Federal Advisory Committee Act (Pub. L. 92-463, as amended), the National Science Foundation announces the following meeting:
Name: Advisory Committee for Environmental Research and Education (9487).
Dates: September 23, 2014, 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m., September 24, 2014, 8:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
Place: National Science Foundation, 4201 Wilson Blvd., Stafford I, Rm. 1235, Arlington, Virginia 22230.
Type of Meeting: Open.
Contact Person: Linda A. Deegan, National Science Foundation, 4201 Wilson Blvd., Arlington, Virginia 22230. Phone 703-292-7870.
Minutes: May be obtained from the contact person listed above.
Purpose of Meeting: To provide advice, recommendations, and oversight concerning support for environmental research and education.
Tuesday, September 23, 2014 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
- Update on recent NSF environmental activities
- Update on NSF's efforts on Broader Impacts
- Report to AC from Food Systems Working Group—Next Steps
- Report to AC from Diversity Working Group—Next Steps
Wednesday, September 24, 2014 8:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
- Meeting with the NSF Director
- Discussion of Future Directions for NSF Research Portfolio for Environmental Science
Dated: August 6, 2014.
Acting, Committee Management Officer.
[FR Doc. 2014-18960 Filed 8-11-14; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 7555-01-P