This PDF is the current document as it appeared on Public Inspection on 10/02/2014 at 08:45 am.
In accordance with the Federal Advisory Committee Act (Pub. L. 92-463, as amended), the National Science Foundation announces the following meeting:
Name: Advisory Committee for Social, Behavioral and Economic Sciences (#1171).
Date/Time: October 30, 2014; 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., October 31, 2014; 9 a.m. to 12:15 p.m.
Place: National Science Foundation, 4201 Wilson Boulevard, Stafford I, Room 1235, Arlington, VA 22230.
Type of Meeting: Open.
Contact Person: Dr. Deborah Olster, Office of the Assistant Director, Directorate for Social, Behavioral and Economic Sciences, National Science Foundation, 4201 Wilson Boulevard, Room 905, Arlington, Virginia 22230; Telephone 703-292-8700.
Summary of Minutes: May be obtained from contact person listed above.
Purpose of Meeting: To provide advice and recommendations to the National Science Foundation on major goals and policies pertaining to Social, Behavioral and Economic Sciences Directorate (SBE) programs and activities.
Thursday, October 30, 2014 8:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
- Directorate Update: Dr. Fay Lomax Cook.
- Joint Meeting of SBE Advisory Committee (AC) and NSF Advisory Committee for Cyberinfrastructure.
- Reproducibility and Data Sharing.
- Privacy and Confidentiality.
- Report from SBE AC Subcommittee on Replicability in Science.
- Report from SBE AC Subcommittee on Advancing SBE Survey Research.
- Directions for SBE Science in the 21th Century: Beyond the Mosaic.
- Meeting with NSF Leadership.
Friday, October 31, 2014; 9 a.m.-12:15 p.m.
- National Center for Science and Engineering Statistics.
- Understanding the Brain.
- Agenda and Dates for Future Meetings, Assignments and Concluding Remarks.
Dated: September 30, 2014.
Acting, Committee Management Officer.
[FR Doc. 2014-23590 Filed 10-2-14; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 7555-01-P