In accordance with Federal Advisory Committee Act (Pub. L. 92-463, as amended), the National Science Foundation announces the following meeting:
Name: Engineering Advisory Committee Meeting #1170.
Date/Time: October 22, 2014: 12:15 p.m. to 6 p.m. October 23, 2014: 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Place: National Science Foundation, 4201 Wilson Boulevard, Suite 1235, Arlington, Virginia 22230.
Type of Meeting: OPEN.
Contact Person: Evette Rollins, National Science Foundation, 4201 Wilson Boulevard, Suite 505, Arlington, VA 22230; Telephone 703-292-8300.
Purpose of Meeting: To provide advice, recommendations and counsel on major goals and policies pertaining to engineering programs and activities.
Wednesday, October 22, 2014
- The Federal Advanced Manufacturing Landscape
- The Future of Advanced Manufacturing
- Directorate for Engineering Update
- OSTP Perspective on Engineering at NSF
Thursday, October 23, 2014
- Perspectives from the Office of the Director
- Planning for ENG AdCom Subcommittee Work
- Overview, Division of Chemical, Bioengineering, Environmental, and Transport Systems (CBET)
- Roundtable on ENG Strategic Activities and Recommendations
Dated: October: 6, 2014.
Acting Committee Management Officer.
[FR Doc. 2014-24139 Filed 10-8-14; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 7555-01-P