This PDF is the current document as it appeared on Public Inspection on 10/09/2014 at 08:45 am.
Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT).
RTCA Special Committee 214 held jointly with EUROCAE WG-78: Standards for Air Traffic Data Communication Services meeting.
The FAA is issuing this notice to advise the public of twenty second meeting of RTCA Special Committee 214 to be held jointly with EUROCAE WG-78: Standards for Air Traffic Data Communication Services.
The meeting will be held December 16th to 18th from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (Paris Time).
The meeting will be held at Thales Avionics 105 Avenue du General Eisenhower 31100 Toulouse, France.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Sophie Bousquet, 202-330-0663, email@example.com or The RTCA Secretariat, 1150 18th Street NW., Suite 910, Washington, DC, 20036, or by telephone at (202) 833-9339, fax at (202) 833-9434, or Web site at http://www.rtca.org.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
Pursuant to section 10(a) (2) of the Federal Advisory Committee Act (Pub. L. 92-463, 5 U.S.C., App.), notice is hereby given for a meeting of Special Committee 214/EUROCAE WG-78: Standards for Air Traffic Data Communication Services. The agenda will include the following:
- Welcome/Introduction/Administrative Remarks
- Approval of the Agenda and the Minutes of Plenary 21
- Coordination Activities with ICAO, OPDLWG and DCIWG
- Revision to Baseline 2 Initial Release, Dyn RNP, A-IM and ATC Winds
- Working Group/Special committee organization for future work
- Dynamic-RNP service ConOps familiarization, review of Tiger Team results, initiation of B2 proposed amendments
- Revision to Baseline 2 Initial Release, Dynamic-RNP service ConOps familiarization, review of Tiger Team results, initiation of B2 proposed amendments
- Proposed resolutions for comments received on Initial Release
- Wrap-up and consolidate high-level roadmap for revision to Baseline 2 Initial Release
- Review need for upcoming meetings and approve dates and locations of Plenary and SG Meetings
- Any Other Business
Please confirm your attendance to firstname.lastname@example.org, copying email@example.com with subject “WG78 THALES Dec2014” no later than December 1st 2014 with the following security information:
- Surname, First Name
- Place of birth, Date of birth
- Passport Number, Authority or Place of delivery, Date of delivery
Attendance is open to the interested public but limited to space availability. With the approval of the chairman, members of the public may present oral statements at the meeting. Persons wishing to present statements or obtain information should contact the person listed in the FOR FURTHER INFORMATION Start Printed Page 61369CONTACT section. Members of the public may present a written statement to the committee at any time.Start Signature
Issued in Washington, DC, on October 6th, 2014.
Management Analyst, Business Operations Group, ANG-A12, Federal Aviation Administration.
[FR Doc. 2014-24262 Filed 10-9-14; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 4910-13-P