This PDF is the current document as it appeared on Public Inspection on 10/10/2014 at 08:45 am.
Securities and Exchange Commission.
Final rule; correction.
The Securities and Exchange Commission (“Commission”) is correcting a final rule that appeared in the Federal Register of September 15, 2014 (79 FR 55078). The rule applies to credit rating agencies registered with the Commission as nationally recognized statistical rating organizations (“NRSROs”), providers of third-party due diligence services for asset-backed securities, and issuers and underwriters of asset-backed securities.
Effective November 14, 2014.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Rose Russo Wells, Senior Counsel, at (202) 551-5527; Division of Trading and Markets, Securities and Exchange Commission, 100 F Street NE., Washington, DC 20549-7010.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
In FR Doc. 2014-20890, appearing on page 55078 in the Federal Register of Monday, September 15, 2014, the following corrections are made:Start Amendment Part
1. On page 55261, in the second column, under the heading “Text of Final Rules” the word “Regulation” is corrected to read “Regulations”End Amendment Part
3. On page 55263, in the second column, amendment 7.f to § 240.17g-3 is corrected to read: “In paragraphs (a)(3) introductory text, (a)(4) introductory text, and (a)(5) introductory text, by removing the words “An unaudited financial report” and in their place adding the phrase “File with the Commission an unaudited financial report, as of the end of the fiscal year,” ”End Amendment Part Start Amendment Part
4. On page 55263, in the second column, amendment 7.g to § 240.17g-3 is corrected to read “In paragraph (a)(6) introductory text, by removing the words “An unaudited report” and in their place adding the phrase “Furnish the Commission with an unaudited report, as of the end of the fiscal year,” ”End Amendment Part
5. On page 55264, in the second column, amendments 8.b and 8.h to § 240.17g-5, are removed and the remaining amendments are renumbered: 8.a, 8.b, 8.c, 8.d, 8.e, 8.f, 8.g, and 8.h.End Amendment Part
6. On page 55274, in Part 249b,in amendment 17, the words “Form (referenced in § 249b.300)” are corrected to read “Form NRSRO (referenced in § 249b.300)”End Amendment Part Start Amendment Part
7. On pages 55309-55310, in Form NRSRO (referenced in § 249b.300), the list is corrected to read as follows:End Amendment Part Start Printed Page 61577 Start Printed Page 61578 Start Signature
Dated: October 7, 2014.
Kevin M. O'Neill,
BILLING CODE 8011-01-P
[FR Doc. 2014-24300 Filed 10-10-14; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 8011-01-C