This PDF is the current document as it appeared on Public Inspection on 10/14/2014 at 08:45 am.
Corporation for National and Community Service.
The Corporation for National and Community Service (CNCS) has submitted a public information collection request (ICR) entitled Disaster Response Cooperative Agreement (DRCA) for review and approval in accordance with the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995, Public Law 104-13, (44 U.S.C. Chapter 35). Copies of this ICR, with applicable supporting documentation, may be obtained by calling the Corporation for National and Community Service, Kelly DeGraff, at 202-606-6817 or email to email@example.com. Individuals who use a telecommunications device for the deaf (TTY-TDD) may call 1-800-833-3722 between 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. Eastern Time, Monday through Friday.
Comments may be submitted, identified by the title of the information collection activity, to the Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs, Attn: Ms. Sharon Mar, OMB Desk Officer for the Corporation for National and Community Service, by any of the following two methods within 30 days from the date of publication in the Federal Register:Start Printed Page 61854
(1) By fax to: 202-395-6974, Attention: Ms. Sharon Mar, OMB Desk Officer for the Corporation for National and Community Service; or
(2) By email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
The OMB is particularly interested in comments which:
- Evaluate whether the proposed collection of information is necessary for the proper performance of the functions of CNCS, including whether the information will have practical utility;
- Evaluate the accuracy of the agency's estimate of the burden of the proposed collection of information, including the validity of the methodology and assumptions used;
- Propose ways to enhance the quality, utility, and clarity of the information to be collected; and
- Propose ways to minimize the burden of the collection of information on those who are to respond, including through the use of appropriate automated, electronic, mechanical, or other technological collection techniques or other forms of information technology.
A 60-day Notice requesting public comment was published in the Federal Register on July 11, 2014. This comment period ended September 5, 2014. No public comments were received from this Notice.
Description: CNCS seeks to renew the current information collection. The revisions are intended to streamline the application process and ensure interested programs meet the appropriate programmatic and fiscal requirements to successfully execute disaster response activities. Additionally, the supporting forms will help CNCS identify and deploy programs more effectively and efficiently, matching the capabilities of the programs to the needs of the communities requesting assistance. The information collection will otherwise be used in the same manner as the existing application. CNCS also seeks to continue using the current application until the revised application is approved by OMB. The current application is due to expire on March 31, 2015.
Type of Review: Renewal.
Agency: Corporation for National and Community Service.
Title: Disaster Response Cooperative Agreement (DRCA).
OMB Number: 3045-0133.
Agency Number: None.
Affected Public: Current grantees and Corporation-supported programs.
Total Respondents: 20.
Frequency: Once a year.
Average Time per Response: Averages two hours.
Estimated Total Burden Hours: 200.
Total Burden Cost (capital/startup): None.
Total Burden Cost (operating/maintenance): None.Start Signature
Date: October 8, 2014.
Senior Advisor for Disaster Services.
[FR Doc. 2014-24466 Filed 10-14-14; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 6050-28-P