Nuclear Regulatory Commission.
Notice of the OMB review of information collection and solicitation of public comment.
The U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC) has recently submitted to OMB for review the following proposal for the collection of information under the provisions of the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995 (44 U.S.C. Chapter 35). The NRC hereby informs potential respondents that an agency may not conduct or sponsor, and that a person is not required to respond to, a collection of information unless it displays a currently valid OMB control number. The NRC published a Federal Register notice with a 60-day comment period on this information collection on July 2, 2014.
1. Type of submission, new, revision, or extension: Revision.
2. The title of the information collection: NRC Form 445, “Request for Approval of Official Foreign Travel.”
3. Current OMB approval number: 3150-0193.
4. The form number if applicable: NRC Form 445.
5. How often the collection is required: On occasion.
6. Who will be required or asked to report: Non-Federal consultants, contractors and NRC invited travelers (i.e., non-NRC employees).
7. An estimate of the number of annual responses: 20.
8. The estimated number of annual respondents: 20.
9. An estimate of the total number of hours needed annually to complete the requirement or request: 40 hours (2 hours per response).
10. Abstract: Form 445, “Request for Approval of Foreign Travel,” is supplied by consultants, contractors, and NRC invited travelers who must travel to foreign countries in the course of conducting business for the NRC. In accordance with 48 CFR 20, “NRC Acquisition Regulation,” contractors traveling to foreign countries are required to complete this form. The information requested includes the name of the Office Director/Regional Administrator or Chairman, as appropriate, the traveler's identifying information, purpose of travel, listing of the trip coordinators, other NRC travelers and contractors attending the same meeting, and a proposed itinerary.
The public may examine and have copied for a fee publicly-available documents, including the final supporting statement, at the NRC's Public Document Room, Room O-1F21, One White Flint North, 11555 Rockville Pike, Rockville, Maryland 20852. The OMB clearance requests are available at the NRC's Web site: http://www.nrc.gov/public-involve/doc-comment/omb/. The document will be available on the NRC's home page site for 60 days after the signature date of this notice.
Comments and questions should be directed to the OMB reviewer listed below by November 17, 2014. Comments received after this date will be considered if it is practical to do so, but assurance of consideration cannot be given to comments received after this date.
Vlad Dorjets, Desk Officer, Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs (3150-0193), NEOB-10202, Office of Management and Budget, Washington, DC 20503.
Comments can also be emailed to Vladik_Dorjets@omb.eop.gov or submitted by telephone at 202-395-7315.
The Acting NRC's Clearance Officer is Brenda Miles, telephone: 301-415-7884.
Dated at Rockville, Maryland, this 10th day of October, 2014.
For the Nuclear Regulatory Commission.
Acting NRC Clearance Officer, Office of Information Services.
[FR Doc. 2014-24588 Filed 10-15-14; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 7590-01-P