This PDF is the current document as it appeared on Public Inspection on 10/22/2014 at 08:45 am.
In accordance with Federal Advisory Committee Act (Pub., L. 92-463, as amended), the National Science Foundation announces the following meeting:
Name: Advisory Committee for International Science and Engineering Meeting. #25104.
Date/Time: November 6, 2014: 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Place: National Science Foundation, 4121 Wilson Boulevard, Stafford II—Suite 1155, Arlington, Virginia 22230.
Type of Meeting: OPEN, VIRTUAL.
Contact Person: Diane Drew, National Science Foundation, 4201 Wilson Boulevard, Arlington, Virginia 22230 703-292-7220.
Minutes: Meeting minutes and other information may be obtained from the AC-ISE Designated Federal Official at the above address or the Web site at http://www.nsf.gov/od/iia/ise/advisory.jsp.
Purpose of Meeting: To provide advice and recommendations on major goals and policies pertaining to International programs and activities.
Thursday, November 6, 2014 11 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Welcome and Opening Remarks
- Update on the Status of the ISE Section
- Presentation and Discussion of the Report from the ISE Committee of Visitors
- Presentation and Discussion of the Strategic Framework for International Engagement
- Discussion of Other Recent Evaluations of NSF International Activities
- (Tentative) Meeting with France Córdova, NSF Director
- Closing Remarks and Wrap Up
Dated: October 17, 2014.
Acting Committee Management Officer.
[FR Doc. 2014-25153 Filed 10-22-14; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 7555-01-P