This PDF is the current document as it appeared on Public Inspection on 11/18/2014 at 08:45 am.
Corporation for National and Community Service.
The Corporation for National and Community Service (CNCS) has submitted a public information collection request (ICR) entitled CNCS Application Instructions for review and approval in accordance with the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995, Public Law 104-13, (44 U.S.C. Chapter 35). Copies of this ICR, with applicable supporting documentation, may be obtained by calling the Corporation for National and Community Service, Amy Borgstrom, at 202-606-6930 or email to email@example.com. Individuals who use a telecommunications device for the deaf (TTY-TDD) may call 1-800-833-3722 between 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. Eastern Time, Monday through Friday.
Comments may be submitted, identified by the title of the information collection activity, to the Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs, Attn: Ms. Sharon Mar, OMB Desk Officer for the Corporation for National and Community Service, by any of the following two methods within 30 days from the date of publication in the Federal Register:
(1) By fax to: 202-395-6974, Attention: Ms. Sharon Mar, OMB Desk Officer for the Corporation for National and Community Service; or
(2) By email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
The OMB is particularly interested in comments which:
- Evaluate whether the proposed collection of information is necessary for the proper performance of the functions of CNCS, including whether the information will have practical utility;
- Evaluate the accuracy of the agency's estimate of the burden of the proposed collection of information, including the validity of the methodology and assumptions used;
- Propose ways to enhance the quality, utility, and clarity of the information to be collected; and
- Propose ways to minimize the burden of the collection of information on those who are to respond, including through the use of appropriate automated, electronic, mechanical, or other technological collection techniques or other forms of information technology.
A 60-day Notice requesting public comment was published in the Federal Register on September 2, 2014. This comment period ended November 3, 2014. No public comments were received from this Notice.Start Printed Page 68872
Description: These application instructions are designed to be used for grant competitions which CNCS sponsors when appropriations are available. These application instructions will be used for CNCS competitions focused on strategic initiatives, partnerships, or other priorities that are not addressed through regular CNCS grant competitions.
Type of Review: Renewal.
Agency: Corporation for National and Community Service.
Title: CNCS Application Instructions.
OMB Number: 3045-0129.
Agency Number: None.
Affected Public: Potential applicants.
Total Respondents: 2,200.
Average Time per Response: 8 hours.
Estimated Total Burden Hours: 17,600 hours.
Total Burden Cost (capital/startup): None.
Total Burden Cost (operating/maintenance): None.Start Signature
Dated: November 12, 2014.
Chief of Program Operations.
[FR Doc. 2014-27411 Filed 11-18-14; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 6050-28-P