This PDF is the current document as it appeared on Public Inspection on 01/15/2015 at 04:15 pm.
TIME AND DATE:
8:30 a.m. (Eastern Time) January 26, 2015.
10th Floor Board Meeting Room, 77 K Street NE., Washington, DC 20002.
Parts will be open to the public and parts will be closed to the public.
MATTERS TO BE CONSIDERED:
Open to the Public
1. Approval of the Minutes of the December 15, 2014 Board Member Meeting
2. Leadership Development Program
3. Thrift Savings Plan Reports
a. Monthly Participant Activity Report
b. Quarterly Investment Policy Report
c. Legislative Report
d. Vendor Financials
e. Audit Status
f. Budget Review
4. Annual Expense Ratio Review
5. Project Prioritization Overview
6. Enterprise Risk Assessment
Closed to the Public
CONTACT PERSON FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Kimberly Weaver, Director, Office of External Affairs, (202) 942-1640.Start Signature
DATE: January 15, 2015.
General Counsel, Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board.
[FR Doc. 2015-00921 Filed 1-15-15; 4:15 pm]
BILLING CODE 6760-01-P