This PDF is the current document as it appeared on Public Inspection on 02/03/2015 at 08:45 am.
Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
EPA has received applications to register pesticide products containing active ingredients not included in any currently registered pesticide products. Pursuant to the Federal Insecticide, Fungicide, and Rodenticide Act (FIFRA), EPA is hereby providing notice of receipt and opportunity to comment on these applications.
Comments must be received on or before March 6, 2015.
Submit your comments, identified by docket identification (ID) number and the File Symbol of interest as shown in the body of this document, by one of the following methods:
- Federal eRulemaking Portal: http://www.regulations.gov. Follow the online instructions for submitting comments. Do not submit electronically any information you consider to be Confidential Business Information (CBI) or other information whose disclosure is restricted by statute.
- Mail: OPP Docket, Environmental Protection Agency Docket Center (EPA/DC), (28221T), 1200 Pennsylvania Ave. NW., Washington, DC 20460-0001.
- Hand Delivery: To make special arrangements for hand delivery or delivery of boxed information, please follow the instructions at http://www.epa.gov/dockets/contacts.html.
Additional instructions on commenting or visiting the docket, along with more information about dockets generally, is available at http://www.epa.gov/dockets.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Robert McNally, Biopesticides and Pollution Prevention Division (BPPD) (7511P), main telephone number: (703) 305-7090; email address: BPPDFRNotices@epa.gov. Susan Lewis, Registration Division (RD) (7505P), main telephone number: (703) 305-7090; email address: RDFRNotices@epa.gov. The mailing address is: Office of Pesticide Programs, Environmental Protection Agency, 1200 Pennsylvania Ave. NW., Washington, DC 20460-0001. As part of the mailing address, include the contact person's name, division, and mail code. The division to contact is listed at the end of each application summary.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
I. General Information
A. Does this action apply to me?
You may be potentially affected by this action if you are an agricultural producer, food manufacturer, or pesticide manufacturer. The following list of North American Industrial Classification System (NAICS) codes is not intended to be exhaustive, but rather provides a guide to help readers determine whether this document applies to them. Potentially affected entities may include:
- Crop production (NAICS code 111).
- Animal production (NAICS code 112).
- Food manufacturing (NAICS code 311).
- Pesticide manufacturing (NAICS code 32532).
B. What should I consider as I prepare my comments for EPA?
1. Submitting CBI. Do not submit this information to EPA through regulations.gov or email. Clearly mark the part or all of the information that you claim to be CBI. For CBI information in a disk or CD-ROM that you mail to EPA, mark the outside of the disk or CD-ROM as CBI and then identify electronically within the disk or CD-ROM the specific information that is claimed as CBI. In addition to one complete version of the comment that includes information claimed as CBI, a copy of the comment that does not contain the information claimed as CBI must be submitted for inclusion in the public docket. Information so marked will not be disclosed except in accordance with procedures set forth in 40 CFR part 2.
2. Tips for preparing your comments. When preparing and submitting your comments, see the commenting tips at http://www.epa.gov/dockets/comments.html.
II. Registration Applications
EPA has received applications to register pesticide products containing active ingredients not included in any Start Printed Page 6086currently registered pesticide products. Pursuant to the provisions of FIFRA section 3(c)(4) (7 U.S.C. 136a(c)(4)), EPA is hereby providing notice of receipt and opportunity to comment on these applications. Notice of receipt of these applications does not imply a decision by the Agency on these applications.
1. File Symbol: 70051-RRI. Docket ID number: EPA-HQ-OPP-2015-0007. Applicant: Certis USA L.L.C., 9145 Guilford Rd., Suite 175, Columbia, MD 21046. Product name: BmJ TGAI. Active ingredient: Fungicide and Bacillus mycoides isolate J at 100%. Proposed classification/Use: Manufacturing use. Contact: BPPD.
2. File Symbol: 70051-RRO. Docket ID number: EPA-HQ-OPP-2015-0007. Applicant: Certis USA L.L.C., 9145 Guilford Rd., Suite 175, Columbia, MD 21046. Product name: BmJ WG. Active ingredient: Fungicide that also claims to reduce plant viral infections and Bacillus mycoides isolate J at 40.0%. Proposed classification/Use: Almonds, citrus, cole crops, cucurbits, fruiting vegetables, grapes, legumes, lettuce, pecans, pome fruits, potatoes, spinach, and sugarbeets. Contact: BPPD.
3. File Symbol: 88031-EE. Docket ID number: EPA-HQ-OPP-2015-0023. Applicant: CP Bio, Inc., 4802 Murrieta St., Chino, CA 91710. Product name: Choline Chloride Technical. Active ingredient: Biochemical Plant Growth Regulator and Choline Chloride (Acetyl Choline) at 98%. Proposed classification/Use: Manufacturing Use Product to be Formulated into Plant Growth Regulator End Use Products. Contact: BPPD.
4. File Symbol: 88031-EG. Docket ID number: EPA-HQ-OPP-2015-0023. Applicant: CP Bio, Inc., 4802 Murrieta St., Chino, CA 91710. Product name: Choline Chloride 20% SP. Active ingredient: Biochemical Plant Growth Regulator and Choline Chloride (Acetyl Choline) at 20%. Proposed classification/Use: Plant Growth Regulator for Amelioration of Growth Reduction Caused by Sodic Soils. Contact: BPPD.
5. File Symbol: 91266-R. Docket ID number: EPA-HQ-OPP-2015-0043. Applicant: United States Department of Agriculture, 10300 Baltimore Ave., Bld. 306 BARC-EAST, Beltsville, Maryland 20705. Product name: Oxalic Acid Dihydrate. Active ingredient: Oxalic Acid Dihydrate at 100%. Proposed classification/Use: Insecticide/in-hive use to control Varroa mites. Contact: RD.Start Signature
Dated: January 27, 2015.
Director, Biopesticides and Pollution Prevention Division, Office of Pesticide Programs.
[FR Doc. 2015-02209 Filed 2-3-15; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 6560-50-P