This PDF is the current document as it appeared on Public Inspection on 02/11/2015 at 11:15 am.
United States Commission on Civil Rights.
Notice of Commission Business Meeting.
Date and Time: Friday, February 20, 2015; 9:30 a.m. EST.
Place: 1331 Pennsylvania Ave NW., Suite 1150, Washington, DC.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Lenore Ostrowsky, Acting Chief, Public Affairs Unit (202) 376-8591.
Hearing-impaired persons who will attend the briefing and require the services of a sign language interpreter should contact Pamela Dunston at (202) 376-8105 or at firstname.lastname@example.org at least seven business days before the scheduled date of the meeting.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
This meeting is open to the public.
I. Approval of Agenda
II. Program Planning
- Discussion and Vote: Commission Statement commemorating the 55th Anniversary of Executive Order 10925 signed by President Kennedy barring discrimination in federal hiring
- Discussion and Vote: Commission Statement commemorating the 50th Anniversary of Selma, Alabama “Bloody Sunday” March
- Discussion and Vote: Commission Statement commemorating International Day for Elimination of Racial Discrimination
- Discussion and Vote: Commission Statement commemorating Cesar Chavez Day
III. Management and Operations
- Status Report on March Briefing: Examining Workplace Discrimination against LGBT
- Status Report from RPCU Chief on SAC projects from around the country
- Status Report on Commission follow up re: Visit to Immigration Detention Center (s) to round out FY2015 Statutory Enforcement Report Examination
IV. State Advisory Committee (SAC) Appointments
V. Adjourn MeetingStart Signature
Dated: February 10, 2015.
Chief, Regional Programs Unit U.S. Commission on Civil Rights.
[FR Doc. 2015-03102 Filed 2-11-15; 11:15 am]
BILLING CODE 6335-01-P