This PDF is the current document as it appeared on Public Inspection on 03/27/2015 at 08:45 am.
Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, HHS.
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) is announcing an opportunity for the public to comment on CMS' intention to collect information from the public. Under the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995 (the PRA), federal agencies are required to publish notice in the Federal Register concerning each proposed collection of information (including each proposed extension or reinstatement of an existing collection of information) and to allow 60 days for public comment on the proposed action. Interested persons are invited to send comments regarding our burden estimates or any other aspect of this collection of information, including any of the following subjects: (1) The necessity and utility of the proposed information collection for the proper performance of the agency's functions; (2) the accuracy of the estimated burden; (3) ways to enhance the quality, utility, and clarity of the information to be collected; and (4) the use of automated collection techniques or other forms of information technology to minimize the information collection burden.
Comments must be received by May 29, 2015.
When commenting, please reference the document identifier or OMB control number. To be assured consideration, comments and recommendations must be submitted in any one of the following ways:
1. Electronically. You may send your comments electronically to http://www.regulations.gov. Follow the instructions for “Comment or Submission” or “More Search Options” to find the information collection document(s) that are accepting comments.
2. By regular mail. You may mail written comments to the following address: CMS, Office of Strategic Operations and Regulatory Affairs, Division of Regulations Development, Attention: Document Identifier/OMB Control Number ___, Room C4-26-05, 7500 Security Boulevard, Baltimore, Maryland 21244-1850.
To obtain copies of a supporting statement and any related forms for the proposed collection(s) summarized in this notice, you may make your request using one of following:
1. Access CMS' Web site address at http://www.cms.hhs.gov/PaperworkReductionActof1995.
2. Email your request, including your address, phone number, OMB number, and CMS document identifier, to Paperwork@cms.hhs.gov.
3. Call the Reports Clearance Office at (410) 786-1326.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Reports Clearance Office at (410) 786-1326.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
This notice sets out a summary of the use and burden associated with the following information collections. More detailed information can be found in each collection's supporting statement and associated materials (see ADDRESSES).
CMS-10558 Information Collection for Machine Readable Data for Provider Network and Prescription Formulary Content for FFM QHPs
CMS-10463 Cooperative Agreement to Support Navigators in Federally-Facilitated and State Partnership Exchanges
Under the PRA (44 U.S.C. 3501-3520), federal agencies must obtain approval from the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) for each collection of information they conduct or sponsor. The term “collection of information” is defined in 44 U.S.C. 3502(3) and 5 CFR 1320.3(c) and includes agency requests or requirements that members of the public submit reports, keep records, or provide information to a third party. Section 3506(c)(2)(A) of the PRA requires federal agencies to publish a 60-day notice in the Federal Register concerning each proposed collection of information, including each proposed extension or reinstatement of an existing collection of information, before submitting the collection to OMB for approval. To comply with this requirement, CMS is publishing this notice.
1. Title of Information Collection: Information Collection for Machine Readable Data for Provider Network and Prescription Formulary Content for FFM QHPs; Type of Information Collection Request: New collection (Request for a new OMB control number); Use: For plan years beginning on or after January 1, 2016, qualified health plan (QHP) issuers must make available provider and formulary data in a machine- readable format. As required by the final rule Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act; HHS Notice of Benefit and Payment Parameters for 2016 (CMS-9944-F), 80 Federal Register 10750 February 27, 2015, QHP issuers in the Federally-facilitated Marketplaces (FFMs) are required to publish information regarding their formulary drug lists and provider directories on its Web site in an HHS-specified format, in a format and at times determined by HHS. Form Number: CMS-10558 (0938-New); Frequency: Monthly; Affected Public: Private Sector (Business or other For-profits and Not-for-Profit institutions); Number of Respondents: 475; Number of Responses: 36; Total Annual Hours: 79,800. (For questions regarding this collection, contact Lisa-Ann Bailey at (301) 492- 4169.)
2. Type of Information Collection Request: Revision of a currently approved information collection; Title of Information Collection: Cooperative Agreement to Support Navigators in Federally-facilitated and State Partnership Exchanges; Use: Section 1311(i) of the Affordable Care Act requires Exchanges to establish a Navigator grant program as part of its function to provide consumers with assistance when they need it. Navigators will assist consumers by providing education about and facilitating selection of qualified health plans Start Printed Page 16688(QHPs) within Exchanges, as well as other required duties. Section 1311(i) requires that an Exchange operating as of January 1, 2014, must establish a Navigator Program under which it awards grants to eligible individuals or entities who satisfy the requirements to be Exchange Navigators. In States with a Federally-facilitated Marketplace (FFM) or State Partnership Marketplace (SPM), we will be awarding these grants. Navigator awardees must provide weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual progress reports to us on the activities performed during the grant period and any sub-awardees receiving funds. Form Number: CMS-10463 (OMB Control Number: 0938-1215); Frequency: Annually; Quarterly; Monthly; Weekly; Affected Public: Private sector (For-profit and Not-for-profit institutions); Number of Respondents: 102; Total Annual Responses: 7,038; Total Annual Hours: 29,226. (For policy questions regarding this collection, contact Julia Dreier at 301-492-4123.)Start Signature
Dated: March 24, 2015.
William N. Parham, III,
Director, Paperwork Reduction Staff, Office of Strategic Operations and Regulatory Affairs.
[FR Doc. 2015-07089 Filed 3-27-15; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 4120-01-P