This PDF is the current document as it appeared on Public Inspection on 05/12/2015 at 08:45 am.
In accordance with the Federal Advisory Committee Act (Pub. L. 92-463, as amended), the National Science Foundation (NSF) announces the following meeting:
Name: Advisory Committee for Computer and Information Science and Engineering (CISE) (1115).
June 11, 2015: 12:20 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
June 12, 2015: 8:25 a.m. to 12:15 p.m.
Place: National Science Foundation, 4201 Wilson Boulevard, Suite 1235, Arlington, Virginia 22203.
Type of Meeting: Open.
Contact Person: Carmen Whitson, National Science Foundation, 4201 Wilson Boulevard, Suite 1105, Arlington, Virginia 22203 703/292-8900.
Purpose of Meeting: To advise NSF on the impact of its policies, programs and activities on the CISE community. To provide advice to the Assistant Director for CISE on issues related to long-range planning, and to form ad hoc subcommittees and working groups to carry out needed studies and tasks.
- Overview and CISE Update
- Review of NSF Advanced Cyberinfrastructure major activities and Data Hubs
- Working group breakout sessions and report out: New partnership models for CISE research, Data Science
- Presentation and discussion on The Rising and Broadening Tide in CS Education
- Update on Envisioning CISE 2025
- Discussion with NSF Director, Dr. France Córdova
- Closing remarks and wrap-up
Dated: May 6, 2015.
Acting, Committee Management Officer.
[FR Doc. 2015-11479 Filed 5-12-15; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 7555-01-P