This PDF is the current document as it appeared on Public Inspection on 05/21/2015 at 08:45 am.
1. By letter filed April 24, 2015, William B. Conway, Jr., Counsel for Enel Green Power North America, Inc. (EGPNA), informed the Commission that the exemption from licensing for the Dexter Project, FERC No. 2695, originally issued June 4, 1982, has been transferred to Hydro Development Group Acquisition, LLC, an affiliate of Enel Green Power. The project is located on the Black River in Jefferson County, New York. The transfer of an exemption does not require Commission approval.
2. Hydro Development Group Acquisition, LLC is now the exemptee of the Dexter Project, FERC No. 2695. All correspondence should be forwarded to: Hydro Development Group Acquisition, LLC, c/o Enel Green Power North America, Inc., Attn: General Counsel, 1 Tech Drive, Suite 220, Andover, MA 01810.Start Signature
Dated: May 18, 2015.
Kimberly D. Bose,
1. Seventeen other exempted projects which are to be transferred were included in the April 24, 2015 letter. These exemptions will be handled under separate proceedings.Back to Citation
2. Enel Green Power North America, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Enel Green Power. Enel Green Power is a well-capitalized publicly traded company.Back to Citation
3. 19 FERC ¶ 61,229, Order Granting Exemption from Licensing of a Small Hydroelectric Project of 5 Megawatts or Less (1982).Back to Citation
[FR Doc. 2015-12467 Filed 5-21-15; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 6717-01-P