This PDF is the current document as it appeared on Public Inspection on 05/21/2015 at 08:45 am.
1. By letter filed April 24, 2015, William B. Conway, Jr., Counsel for Enel Green Power North America, Inc. (EGPNA), informed the Commission that the exemption from licensing for the Hoague-Sprague Project, FERC No. 4337, originally issued March 11, 1982, has been transferred to West Hopkinton Hydro, LLC, an affiliate of Enel Green Power. The project is located on the Contoocook River in Merrimack County, New Hampshire. The transfer of an exemption does not require Commission approval.
2. West Hopkinton Hydro, LLC is now the exemptee of the Hoague-Sprague Project, FERC No. 4337. All correspondence should be forwarded to: West Hopkinton Hydro, LLC, c/o Enel Green Power North America, Inc., Attn: General Counsel, 1 Tech Drive, Suite 220, Andover, MA 01810.Start Signature
Dated: May 18, 2015.
Kimberly D. Bose,
1. Seventeen other exempted projects which are to be transferred were included in the April 24, 2015 letter. These exemptions will be handled under separate proceedings.Back to Citation
2. Enel Green Power North America, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Enel Green Power. Enel Green Power is a well-capitalized publicly traded company.Back to Citation
3. 18 FERC ¶ 62,419, Order Granting Exemption from Licensing for a Small Hydroelectric Project(5 MW or Less) (1982).Back to Citation
[FR Doc. 2015-12474 Filed 5-21-15; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 6717-01-P