This PDF is the current document as it appeared on Public Inspection on 06/01/2015 at 08:45 am.
Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT).
Notice of RTCA Special Committee 217—Aeronautical Databases Joint with EUROCAE WG-44—Aeronautical Databases.
The FAA is issuing this notice to advise the public of a meeting of RTCA Special Committee 217—Aeronautical Databases being held jointly with EUROCAE WG-44—Aeronautical Databases.
The meeting will be held June 15 to 19, 2015 from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
The meeting will be hosted by RTCA, 1150 18th St. NW., Suite 910, Washington, DC.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Sophie Bousquet, SBousquet@rtca.org, 202-330-0663 or The RTCA Secretariat, 1150 18th Street NW., Suite 910, Washington, DC, 20036, or by telephone at (202) 833-9339, fax at (202) 833-9434, or Web site at http://www.rtca.org.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
Pursuant to section 10(a) (2) of the Federal Advisory Committee Act (Pub. L. 92-463, 5 U.S.C., App.), notice is hereby given for a meeting of RTCA Special Committee 217—Aeronautical Databases held jointly with EUROCAE WG-44—Aeronautical Databases. The agenda will include the following:
June 15th-June 19th (0900-1700 EDT)
Opening Plenary Session
- Co-Chairmen's remarks and introductions
- Approve minutes from 23rd meeting
- Review and approve meeting agenda for 24th meeting
- ED-76A—DO-200B progress status
- Discussion on the outcome of DO-201A/ED-77 Scoping Exercise
- Schedule and working arrangements for this week
FRAC and Open Consultation Resolution
- DO-272/ED-99, DO-276/ED-98, DO-291/ED-119—FRAC and Open Consultation Resolution
○ Overview of comments received—by FRAC Preparation Team
○ Resolution of individual comments by priority
○ Summary of FRAC resolution
- Action Plan to get the final document draft copies to RTCA and EUROCA
June 19th (0130-1700 EDT)
- Approval of Documents for the PMC/TAC Meeting in September 2015
- Next meetings, ToRs, dates, locations
- Any other business and Adjourn
Pre-registration for the meeting itself is required, if you have not already done so, please provide your information to Sophie Bousquet, firstname.lastname@example.org. Persons wishing to present statements or obtain information should contact the person listed in the FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT section. Members of the public may present a written statement to the committee at any time.Start Signature
Issued in Washington, DC, on May 28, 2015.
Management Analyst, Program Oversight and Administration, ANG-A15, Federal Aviation Administration.
[FR Doc. 2015-13387 Filed 6-1-15; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 4910-13-P