This PDF is the current document as it appeared on Public Inspection on 06/04/2015 at 08:45 am.
National Archives and Records Administration (NARA).
Notice of advisory committee meeting.
In accordance with the Federal Advisory Committee Act(5 U.S.C. app 2), the National Archives and Records Administration announces the following meeting.
The meeting will be held on June 22, 2015, from 10:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. EDT.
Capitol Visitor Center (located beneath the East Front plaza of the U.S. Capitol at First Street and East Capitol Street); Room 202-03; Washington, DC 20510.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Sharon Fitzpatrick,of NARA's Center for Legislative Archives by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at (202) 357-5350.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
(1) Chair's opening remarks—Secretary of the U.S. Senate
(2) Recognition of co-chair—Clerk of the U.S. House of Representatives
(3) Recognition of the Archivist of the United States
(4) Approval of the minutes of the last meeting
(5) Senate Archivist's report—Karen Paul
(6) House Archivist's report—Robin Reeder
(7) Center update—Richard Hunt
(8) Other current issues and new business
The meeting is open to the public.Start Signature
Dated: May 29, 2015.
Patrice Little Murray,
Committee Management Officer.
[FR Doc. 2015-13785 Filed 6-4-15; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 7515-01-P