Federal Bureau of Investigation, DOJ.
The Department of Justice (DOJ), Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), Security Division (SecD) will be submitting the following information collection request to the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) for review and approval in accordance with the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995. The proposed information collection was previously published in the FR 80 23290, April 27, 2015, allowing for a 60 day comment period.
Comments are encouraged and will be accepted for an additional 30 days until August 5, 2015.
Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
If you have comments, especially on the estimated public burden or associated response time, suggestions, or need a copy of the proposed information collection instrument with instructions or additional information, please contact the Office of Management and Budget, Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs, Attention Department of Justice Desk Officer, Washington, DC 20503. Additionally, comments may be submitted via email to OIRA_submissions@omb.eop.gov.
End Further Info
Start Supplemental Information
Written comments and suggestions from the public and affected agencies concerning the proposed collection of information are encouraged. Your comments should address one or more of the following four points:
Evaluate whether the proposed collection of information is necessary for the proper performance of the functions of the agency, including whether the information will have practical utility;
Evaluate the accuracy of the agency's estimate of the burden of the proposed collection of information, including the validity of the methodology and assumptions used;Start Printed Page 38473
Enhance the quality, utility, and clarity of the information to be collected; and
Minimize the burden of the collection of information on those who are to respond, including through the use of appropriate automated, electronic, mechanical, or other technological collection techniques or other forms of information technology, e.g., permitting electronic submission of responses.
Overview of this information collection:
(1) Type of Information Collection: Approval of a new collection.
(2) Title of the Form/Collection: Request for Emergency or Term Access to National Security Information Form
(3) Agency form number: FD-1116
(4) Affected public who will be asked or required to respond, as well as a brief abstract: Primary: This form is utilized by to collect information in order to initiate a background investigation before access is granted to classified and sensitive information to private sector people.
(5) An estimate of the total number of respondents and the amount of time estimated
(6) An estimate of the total public burden (in hours) associated with the collection: There are an estimated 83 total annual burden hours associated with this collection.
If additional information is required contact: Jerri Murray, Department Clearance Officer, United States Department of Justice, Justice Management Division, Policy and Planning Staff, Two Constitution Square, 145 N Street NE., Room 3E.405B, Washington, DC 20530.
End Supplemental Information
Dated: June 30, 2015.
Department Clearance Officer for PRA, U.S. Department of Justice.
[FR Doc. 2015-16484 Filed 7-2-15; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 4410-12-P