This PDF is the current document as it appeared on Public Inspection on 07/08/2015 at 08:45 am.
Postal Regulatory Commission.
The Commission is noticing a recent Postal Service filing concerning an Amendment to the existing Parcel Select & Parcel Return Service Contract 3 negotiated service agreement. This notice informs the public of the filing, invites public comment, and takes other administrative steps.
Comments are due: July 10, 2015.
Submit comments electronically via the Commission's Filing Online system at http://www.prc.gov. Those who cannot submit comments electronically should contact the person identified in the FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT section by telephone for advice on filing alternatives.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
David A. Trissell, General Counsel, at 202-789-6820.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
Table of Contents
II. Notice of Commission Action
III. Ordering Paragraphs
On June 26, 2015, the Postal Service filed notice that it has agreed to an Amendment to the existing Parcel Select & Parcel Return Service Contract 3 negotiated service agreement approved in this docket. In support of its Notice, the Postal Service includes a redacted copy of the Amendment.
On June 30, 2015, Chairman's Information Request No. 1 was issued. The Postal Service responded to CHIR No. 1 on July 1, 2015, and filed the unredacted amendment under seal. The Postal Service seeks to incorporate by reference the Application for Non-Public Treatment originally filed in this docket for the protection of information that it has filed under seal. Notice at 1.
The Amendment describes the assignment and delegation rights under the contract and the package label indicia that will be valid in the event of the assignment, delegation, or transfer of the contract.
The Postal Service intends for the Amendment to become effective one business day after the date that the Commission completes its review of the Notice. Id. The Postal Service asserts that the Amendment will not impair the ability of the contract to comply with 39 U.S.C. 3633. Id.
II. Notice of Filings
The Commission invites comments on whether the changes presented in the Postal Service's Notice are consistent with the policies of 39 U.S.C. 3632, 3633, or 3642, 39 CFR 3015.5, and 39 CFR part 3020, subpart B. Comments are due no later than July 10, 2015. The public portions of these filings can be accessed via the Commission's Web site (http://www.prc.gov).
The Commission appoints Lyudmila Bzhilyanskaya to represent the interests of the general public (Public Representative) in this docket.
III. Ordering Paragraphs
It is ordered:
1. The Commission reopens Docket No. CP2012-22 for consideration of matters raised by the Postal Service's Notice.
2. Pursuant to 39 U.S.C. 505, the Commission appoints Lyudmila Bzhilyanskaya to serve as an officer of the Commission (Public Representative) to represent the interests of the general public in this proceeding.
3. Comments are due no later than July 10, 2015.
4. The Secretary shall arrange for publication of this order in the Federal Register.Start Signature
By the Commission.
Ruth Ann Abrams,
1. Notice of United States Postal Service of Amendment to Parcel Select and Parcel Return Service Contract 3, with Portions Filed Under Seal, June 26, 2015 (Notice).Back to Citation
2. Chairman's Information Request No. 1, June 30, 2015 (CHIR No. 1).Back to Citation
3. Response of United States Postal Service to Chairman's Information Request No. 1, July 1, 2015.Back to Citation
[FR Doc. 2015-16759 Filed 7-8-15; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 7710-FW-P