United States (U.S.) Nuclear Regulatory Commission.
Notice of submission to the Office of Management and Budget; request for comment.
The U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC) recently submitted a request for renewal of an existing collection of information to the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) for review. The information collection is entitled “ NRC Form 7, Application for NRC Export/Import License, Amendment, Renewal or Consent Request(s).”
Submit comments by August 28, 2015.
Submit comments directly to the OMB reviewer at: Vlad Dorjets, Desk Officer, Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs (3150-0027), NEOB-10202, Office of Management and Budget, Washington, DC, 20503; telephone: 202-395-7315, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Tremaine Donnell, NRC Clearance Officer, U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission, Washington, DC, 20555-0001; telephone: 301-415-6258; email: INFOCOLLECTS.Resource@nrc.gov.
End Further Info
Start Supplemental Information
I. Obtaining Information and Submitting Comments
A. Obtaining Information
Please refer to Docket ID: NRC-2015-0027 when contacting the NRC about the availability of information for this action. You may obtain publicly-available information related to this action by any of the following methods:
NRC's Agencywide Documents Access and Management System (ADAMS): You may obtain publicly-available documents online in the ADAMS Public Documents collection at http://www.nrc.gov/reading-rm/adams.html. To begin the search, select “ADAMS Public Documents” and then select “Begin Web-based ADAMS Search.” For problems with ADAMS, please contact the NRC's Public Document Room (PDR) reference staff at 1-800-397-4209, 301-415-4737, or by email to email@example.com. A copy of the collection of information and related instructions may be obtained without charge by accessing ADAMS Accession No. ML15203B046 (Form 7).
- The supporting statement is available in ADAMS under Accession No. ML15153A003.
NRC's PDR: You may examine and purchase copies of public documents at the NRC's PDR, Room O1-F21, One White Flint North, 11555 Rockville Pike, Rockville, Maryland 20852.
NRC's Clearance Officer: A copy of the collection of information and related instructions may be obtained without charge by contacting the NRC's Clearance Officer, Tremaine Donnell, Start Printed Page 45250Office of Information Services, U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission, Washington, DC 20555-0001; telephone: 301-415-6258; email: INFOCOLLECTS.Resource@NRC.GOV.
B. Submitting Comments
The NRC cautions you not to include identifying or contact information in comment submissions that you do not want to be publicly disclosed in your comment submission. All comment submissions are posted at http://www.regulations.gov and entered into ADAMS. Comment submissions are not routinely edited to remove identifying or contact information.
If you are requesting or aggregating comments from other persons for submission to the OMB, then you should inform those persons not to include identifying or contact information that they do not want to be publicly disclosed in their comment submission. Your request should state that comment submissions are not routinely edited to remove such information before making the comment submissions available to the public or entering the comment into ADAMS.
Under the provisions of the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995 (44 U.S.C. Chapter 35), the NRC recently submitted a request for renewal of an existing collection of information to OMB for review entitled, “NRC Form 7, Application for NRC Export/Import License, Amendment, Renewal or Consent Request(s).” The NRC hereby informs potential respondents that an agency may not conduct or sponsor, and that a person is not required to respond to, a collection of information unless it displays a currently valid OMB control number.
The NRC published a Federal Register notice with a 60-day comment period on this information collection on March 17, 2015, 80 FR 13901.
1. The title of the information collection: NRC Form 7, Application for NRC Export/Import License, Amendment, Renewal or Consent Request(s).
2. OMB approval number: 3150-0027.
3. Type of submission: Extension.
4. The form number if applicable: NRC Form 7.
5. How often the collection is required or requested: On occasion.
6. Who will be required or asked to respond: Any person in the U.S. who wishes to export or import (a) nuclear material and equipment subject to the requirements of a specific license; (b) amend a license; (c) renew a license; (d) obtain consent to export Category 1 quantities of materials listed in Appendix P to 10 CFR part 110; or (5) request an exemption from a licensing requirement under Part 110.
7. The estimated number of annual responses: 105.
8. The estimated number of annual respondents: 105.
9. An estimate of the total number of hours needed annually to comply with the information collection requirement or request: 252.
10. Abstract: Persons in the U.S. wishing to export or import nuclear material or equipment, who are required to obtain a specific license, amendment, license renewal, obtain consent to export Category 1 quantities of byproduct material listed in Appendix P to 10 CFR part 110 or request an exemption from a licensing requirement under Part 110. The NRC Form 7 application will be reviewed by the NRC and by the Executive Branch, and if applicable statutory, regulatory, and policy considerations are satisfied, the NRC will issue an export, import, amendment or renewal license, or grant an exemption.
End Supplemental Information
Dated at Rockville, Maryland, this 22nd day of July 2015.
For the Nuclear Regulatory Commission.
Tremaine U. Donnell,
NRC Clearance Officer, Office of Information Services.
[FR Doc. 2015-18476 Filed 7-28-15; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 7590-01-P