In accordance with the Federal Advisory Committee Act (Pub. L. 92-463, as amended), the National Science Foundation announces the following meeting:
Name: Advisory Committee for Environmental Research and Education (9487).
Dates: September 16 & 17, 2015: 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Place: National Science Foundation, 4201 Wilson Blvd., Stafford I, Room 1235, Arlington, Virginia 22230.
Type of Meeting: Open.
Contact Person: Diane Pataki, Program Director, National Science Foundation, Suite 655, 4201 Wilson Blvd., Arlington, Virginia 22230. Email: email@example.com.
Minutes: May be obtained from the contact person listed above.
Purpose of Meeting: To provide advice, recommendations, and oversight concerning support for environmental research and education.
Wednesday, September 16, 2015
- Approval of minutes from past meeting
- Updates on recent NSF and other agency environmental activities
- Distribute and discuss the group's new document entitled, America's Future: Environmental Research and Education for a Thriving Century
- Presentation by Ken Calderia
- Meet with NSF Assistant Directors
Thursday, September 17, 2015
- Discuss and refine draft of the Decadal Vision for Environmental Research and Education document (Continued)
- Meet with the NSF Director
- AC Business—Set date for next meeting
Dated: July 31, 2015.
Committee Management Officer.
[FR Doc. 2015-19295 Filed 8-5-15; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 7555-01-P