Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), DOT.
Notice of Aviation Rulemaking Advisory Committee (ARAC) meeting.
The FAA is issuing this notice to advise the public of a meeting of the ARAC.
The meeting will be held on September 17, 2015, starting at 1 p.m. Eastern Standard Time. Arrange oral presentations by September 10, 2015.
The meeting will take place at the Federal Aviation Administration, 800 Independence Avenue SW., Washington, DC 20591, 10th floor, MacCracken Conference Room.
Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Renee Pocius, Federal Aviation Administration, 800 Independence Avenue SW., Washington, DC 20591, telephone (202) 267-5093; fax (202) 267-5075; email Renee.Pocius@faa.gov.
End Further Info
Start Supplemental Information
Pursuant to Section 10(a)(2) of the Federal Advisory Committee Act (5 U.S.C. App. 2), we are giving notice of a meeting of the ARAC taking place on September 17, 2015, at the Federal Aviation Administration, 800 Independence Avenue SW., Washington, DC 20591.
The Agenda includes:
- Status Reports From Active Working Groups
○ Airman Certification Systems Working Group (ARAC)
○ Aircraft Systems Information Security/Protection Working Group (ARAC)
○ Air Traffic Controller Training Working Group (ARAC)
○ Airworthiness Assurance Working Group (TAE)
○ Engine Harmonization Working Group (TAE)—Engine Endurance Testing Requirements—Revision of Section 33.87
○ Flight Test Harmonization Working Group (TAE)—Phase 2 Tasking
○ Materials Flammability Working Group (TAE)
○ Transport Airplane Metallic and Composite Structures Working Group (TAE)—Transport Airplane Damage-Tolerance and Fatigue Evaluation
○ Transport Airplane Crashworthiness and Ditching Evaluation Working Group (TAE)
○ Rotorcraft Occupant Protection Working Group (ARAC)
- Air Traffic Status Report from the FAA
Attendance is open to the interested public but limited to the space available. Please confirm your attendance with the person listed in the FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT section no later than September 10, 2015. Please provide the following information: Full legal name, country of citizenship, and name of your industry association, or applicable affiliation. If you are attending as a public citizen, please indicate so.
For persons participating by telephone, please contact the person listed in the FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT section by email or phone for the teleconference call-in number and passcode. Callers outside the Washington metropolitan area are responsible for paying long-distance charges.
The public must arrange by September 10, 2015 to present oral statements at the meeting. The public may present written statements to the Aviation Rulemaking Advisory Committee by providing 25 copies to the Designated Federal Officer, or by bringing the copies to the meeting.
If you are in need of assistance or require a reasonable accommodation for this meeting, please contact the person listed under the heading FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT. Sign and oral interpretation, as well as a listening device, can be made available if requested 10 calendar days before the meeting.
End Supplemental Information
Issued in Washington, DC, on August 26, 2015.
Designated Federal Officer, Aviation Rulemaking Advisory Committee.
[FR Doc. 2015-21579 Filed 8-31-15; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 4910-13-P