United States Commission on Civil Rights.
Notice of Commission business meeting.
Date and Time: Wednesday, October 14, 2015; 10:00 a.m. EST.
Place: 1331 Pennsylvania Ave. NW., Suite 1150, Washington, DC.
Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Lenore Ostrowsky, Acting Chief, Public Affairs Unit (202) 376-8591.
Hearing-impaired persons who will attend the briefing and require the services of a sign language interpreter should contact Pamela Dunston at (202) 376-8105 or at email@example.com at least seven business days before the scheduled date of the meeting.
End Further Info
Start Supplemental Information
This meeting is open to the public.
I. Approval of Agenda
II. Program Planning
- Status on pending commission reports and hiring of contractors by OCRE
- Presentation of outline on hearing plan for 2016 Statutory Enforcement Report on Environmental Justice
- Discussion and vote on dates for 2016 hearings on
○ Municipal Fees—March 18th 2016
○ Elementary and Secondary School Education—May 20th 2016
- Discussion about whether the December 11th event at the Lincoln Cottage should include a Commission Business Meeting or be limited to a ceremony commemorating the passage of the 13th Amendment
- Discussion and vote on part B findings and recommendations for Peaceful Coexistence report
III. Management and Operations
- Status on agency budget under a Continuing Resolution
- Staff Director Report
IV. State Advisory Committee (SAC) Appointments
V. Adjourn Meeting
End Supplemental Information
Dated: October 6, 2015.
Chief, Regional Programs Unit, U.S. Commission on Civil Rights.
[FR Doc. 2015-25888 Filed 10-7-15; 11:15 am]
BILLING CODE 6335-01-P