This PDF is the current document as it appeared on Public Inspection on 01/08/2016 at 08:45 am.
Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, Department of Justice.
The Department of Justice (DOJ), Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF), will submit the following information collection request to the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) for review and approval in accordance with the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995. The proposed information collection was previously published in the Federal Register at 80 FR 67791, on November 3, 2015, allowing for a 60-day comment period.
Comments are encouraged and will be accepted for an additional 30 days until February 10, 2016.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
If you have additional comments especially on the estimated public burden or associated response time, suggestions, or need a copy of the proposed information collection instrument with instructions or additional information, please contact Joe Romano, Program Analyst, Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, 99 New York Avenue NE., Washington, DC 20226 at: email@example.com and 202-648-7134.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
The collection is conducted in a manner consistent with 5 CFR 1320.6. Written comments and suggestions from the public and affected agencies concerning the proposed collection of information are encouraged. Your comments should address one or more of the following four points:
- Evaluate whether the proposed collection of information is necessary for the proper performance of the functions of the agency, including whether the information will have practical utility;Start Printed Page 1224
- Evaluate the accuracy of the agency's estimate of the burden of the proposed collection of information, including the validity of the methodology and assumptions used;
- Evaluate whether and if so how the quality, utility, and clarity of the information to be collected can be enhanced; and
- Minimize the burden of the collection of information on those who are to respond, including through the use of appropriate automated, electronic, mechanical, or other technological collection techniques or other forms of information technology, e.g., permitting electronic submission of responses.
Overview of This Information Collection
1. Type of Information Collection: Extension of a currently approved collection.
2. The Title of the Form/Collection: National Response Team Customer Satisfaction Survey.
3. The agency form number, if any, and the applicable component of the Department sponsoring the collection:
Form number: None.
Component: Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, U.S. Department of Justice.
4. Affected public who will be asked or required to respond, as well as a brief abstract:
Primary: Individuals or households.
Abstract: The National Response Team (NRT) survey is used to support a Bureau performance measure and to assess strengths and weaknesses of a major program of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives.
5. An estimate of the total number of respondents and the amount of time estimated for an average respondent to respond: An estimated 20 respondents will take 10 minutes to complete the questionnaire.
6. An estimate of the total public burden (in hours) associated with the collection: The estimated annual public burden associated with this collection is 5 hours.
If additional information is required contact: Jerri Murray, Department Clearance Officer, United States Department of Justice, Justice Management Division, Policy and Planning Staff, Two Constitution Square, 145 N Street NE., Room 3E-405B, Washington, DC 20530.Start Signature
Dated: January 5, 2016.
Department Clearance Officer for PRA, U.S. Department of Justice.
[FR Doc. 2016-00228 Filed 1-8-16; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 4410-FY-P