This PDF is the current document as it appeared on Public Inspection on 11/10/2016 at 11:15 am.
AGENCY HOLDING THE MEETING:
Federal Maritime Commission.
TIME AND DATE:
November 17, 2016—10 a.m.
800 North Capitol Street NW., First Floor Hearing Room, Washington, DC.
The first portion of the meeting will be held in Open Session and will be streamed live at Start Printed Page 80056 http://fmc.capitolconnection.org/; the second portion in closed session.
MATTERS TO BE CONSIDERED:
1. Briefing by the Chairman on the World Shipping Summit
2. Staff Briefing on OTI License Renewals
1. Staff Briefing on Hanjin Bankruptcy and Shipping Disruptions
2. Update on the PierPASS Third-party Audit and Extended Gate Workshop
3. Empirical Analysis of Changing Alliance Structures in the Transpacific Trade
CONTACT PERSON FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Rachel E. Dickon, Assistant Secretary, (202) 523-5725.Start Signature
Rachel E. Dickon,
[FR Doc. 2016-27474 Filed 11-10-16; 11:15 am]
BILLING CODE 6731-AA-P