This PDF is the current document as it appeared on Public Inspection on 03/22/2017 at 08:45 am.
In accordance with the Federal Advisory Committee Act (Pub. L. 92-463, as amended), the National Science Foundation (NSF) announces the following meeting:
NAME AND COMMITTEE CODE:
Advisory Committee for Engineering #1170.
DATE AND TIME:
April 18, 2017; 12:15 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. April 19, 2017; 8:30 a.m. to 12:50 p.m.
National Science Foundation, 4201 Wilson Boulevard, Room 1235, Arlington, Virginia 22230.
TYPE OF MEETING:
Evette Rollins, National Science Foundation, 4201 Wilson Boulevard, Suite 505, Arlington, Virginia 22230; 703-292-8300.
PURPOSE OF MEETING:
To provide advice, recommendations and counsel on major goals and policies pertaining to engineering programs and activities.
Tuesday, April 18, 2017
- Directorate for Engineering Report
- Reports from Advisory Committee Liaisons
- Perspective from the Director's Office
- Break-out Session: Innovation and Entrepreneurship in EFRI, PFI and I-Corps
- Report from Break-out Session
Wednesday, April 19, 2017
- Joint Session: Engineering (ENG) and Advisory Committee for Cyberinfrastructure (ACCI)
- Advanced Cyberinfrastructure to Support Research: Program Direction, Opportunities, and ChallengesStart Printed Page 14916
- Engineering Challenges and Cyberinfrastructure: Today and Tomorrow
- Moderated Discussion: Future Cyberinfrastructure Strategy and Needs
- Paths Forward Based on ENG-ACCI Discussion
- NSF Big Ideas: Harnessing the Data Revolution
- Roundtable on Strategic Recommendations for ENG
Dated: March 20, 2017.
Committee Management Officer.
[FR Doc. 2017-05773 Filed 3-22-17; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 7555-01-P