This PDF is the current document as it appeared on Public Inspection on 06/30/2017 at 08:45 am.
The Materials Technical Advisory Committee will meet on July 20, 2017, 10:00 a.m. (Mountain Daylight Time), at Sundyne, 14845 W. 64th Avenue, Arvada, CO 80007. The Committee advises the Office of the Assistant Secretary for Export Administration with respect to technical questions that affect the level of export controls applicable to materials and related technology.
1. Introductions and opening remarks by Sundyne Senior Management. Remarks by Matthew Borman, Acting Assistant Secretary for Export Administration.
2. FBI Special Agent Justin Maenius will present the economic espionage video “The Company Man” and discussion will follow.Start Printed Page 30829
3. Handling large unit exports from Sundyne.
4. Vestas and other presenters (UTAS).
5. Report by individual members on their industry and working groups.
6. Public Comments/New Business.
7. Discussion of matters determined to be exempt from the provisions relating to public meetings found in 5 U.S.C. app. 2 sec. l0(a)(1) and 10(a)(3).
The open session will be accessible via teleconference to 20 participants on a first come, first serve basis. To join the conference, submit inquiries to Ms. Yvette Springer at Yvette.Springer@bis.doc.gov, no later than July 13, 2017.
A limited number of seats will be available during the public session of the meeting. Reservations are not accepted. To the extent time permits, members of the public may present oral statements to the Committee. Written statements may be submitted at any time before or after the meeting. However, to facilitate distribution of public presentation materials to Committee members, the materials should be forwarded prior to the meeting to Ms. Springer via email.
The Assistant Secretary for Administration, with the concurrence of the delegate of the General Counsel, formally determined on February 15, 2017, pursuant to Section 10(d) of the Federal Advisory Committee Act, as amended (5 U.S.C. app. 2 § 10(d)), that the portion of the meeting dealing with pre-decisional changes to the Commerce Control List and the U.S. export control policies shall be exempt from the provisions relating to public meetings found in 5 U.S.C. app. 2 sec. 10(a)(1) and 10(a)(3). The remaining portions of the meeting will be open to the public. For more information, call Yvette Springer at (202) 482-2813.Start Signature
Committee Liaison Officer.
[FR Doc. 2017-13869 Filed 6-30-17; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 3510-JT-P