This PDF is the current document as it appeared on Public Inspection on 08/11/2017 at 11:15 am.
DATE AND TIME:
The Legal Services Corporation's Finance Committee will meet telephonically on August 21, 2017. The meeting will commence at 12:00 p.m., EDT, and will continue until the conclusion of the Committee's agenda.
John N. Erlenborn Conference Room, Legal Services Corporation Headquarters, 3333 K Street NW., Washington, DC 20007.
Members of the public who are unable to attend in person but wish to listen to the public proceedings may do so by following the telephone call-in directions provided below.
CALL-IN DIRECTIONS FOR OPEN SESSIONS:
- Call toll-free number: 1-866-451-4981;
- When prompted, enter the following numeric pass code: 5907707348;
- When connected to the call, please immediately “MUTE” your telephone.
Members of the public are asked to keep their telephones muted to eliminate background noises. To avoid disrupting the meeting, please refrain from placing the call on hold if doing so will trigger recorded music or other sound. From time to time, the Chair may solicit comments from the public.
STATUS OF MEETING:
MATTERS TO BE CONSIDERED:
1. Approval of agenda
2. Approval of minutes of the Committee's Open Session telephonic meeting of June 21, 2017
3. Approval of minutes of the Committee's Open Session telephonic meeting of June 26, 2017Start Printed Page 38713
4. Discussion regarding recommendations for LSC's Fiscal Year (FY) 2019 budget request
5. Public comment regarding FY 2019 budget request
6. Consider and act on FY 2019 Budget Request Resolution 2017-XXX
7. Additional public comment
8. Consider and act on other business
9. Consider and act on adjournment of meeting
CONTACT PERSON FOR INFORMATION:
Katherine Ward, Executive Assistant to the Vice President & General Counsel, at (202) 295-1500. Questions may be sent by electronic mail to FR_NOTICE_QUESTIONS@lsc.gov.
LSC complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act and Section 504 of the 1973 Rehabilitation Act. Upon request, meeting notices and materials will be made available in alternative formats to accommodate individuals with disabilities. Individuals needing other accommodations due to disability in order to attend the meeting in person or telephonically should contact Katherine Ward, at (202) 295-1500 or FR_NOTICE_QUESTIONS@lsc.gov, at least 2 business days in advance of the meeting. If a request is made without advance notice, LSC will make every effort to accommodate the request but cannot guarantee that all requests can be fulfilled.Start Signature
Dated: August 11, 2017.
Executive Assistant to the Vice President for Legal Affairs and General Counsel.
[FR Doc. 2017-17300 Filed 8-11-17; 11:15 am]
BILLING CODE 7050-01-P