U.S. Department of Energy.
Notice and request for comments.
The Department of Energy (DOE) has submitted an information collection request to the OMB for extension under the provisions of the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995. The information collection package requests a three-year extension of “Industrial Relations,” OMB Control Number 1910-0600. This proposed collection covers major Departmental Contractor Human Resource Information necessary for contract management, administration, and cost control.
Comments regarding this proposed information collection must be received on or before July 26, 2018. If you anticipate that you will be submitting comments, but find it difficult to do so within the period of time allowed by this notice, please advise the Desk Officer for the Department of Energy of your intention to make a submission as soon as possible.
Start Printed Page 29777
Written comments should be sent to the OMB Desk Officer, Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs, Office of Management and Budget, New Executive Office Building, 735 17th Street NW, Room 10102, Washington, DC 20503 and to Alesia Gant, U.S. Department of Energy, 1000 Independence Avenue SW, Washington, DC 20585-1615, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org; Ms. Gant may also be contacted at (202) 287-1476.
Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Requests for additional information or copies of the information collection instrument and instructions should be directed to Alesia Gant at the address listed above.
End Further Info
Start Supplemental Information
This information collection request contains:
(1) OMB No. 1910-0600;
(2) Information Collection Request Title: Industrial Relations;
(3) Type of Request: Renewal;
(4) Purpose: This information is required for management oversight of the Department of Energy's Facilities Management Contractors and to ensure that the programmatic and administrative management requirements of the contracts are managed efficiently and effectively;
(5) Annual Estimated Number of Respondents: 42;
(6) Annual Estimated Number of Total Responses: 316;
(7) Annual Estimated Number of Burden Hours: 4,093;
(8) Annual Estimated Reporting and Recordkeeping Cost Burden: $0.
End Supplemental Information
Issued in Washington, DC on June 18, 2018.
John R. Bashista,
Director, Office of Acquisition Management.
[FR Doc. 2018-13677 Filed 6-25-18; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 6450-01-P