Federal Maritime Commission.
Notice is hereby given of the names of the members of the Performance Review Board.
Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
William “Todd” Cole, Director Office of Human Resources, Federal Maritime Commission, 800 North Capitol Street NW, Washington, DC 20573.
End Further Info
Start Supplemental Information
Sec. 4314(c) (1) through (5) of title 5, U.S.C., requires each agency to establish, in accordance with regulations prescribed by the Office of Personnel Management, one or more performance review boards. The board shall review and evaluate the initial appraisal of a senior executive's performance by the supervisor, along with any recommendations to the appointing authority relative to the performance of the senior executive.
The Members of the Performance Review Board Are
1. Rebecca F. Dye, Commissioner
2. Florence A. Carr, Director, Bureau of Trade Analysis
3. Rebecca A. Fenneman, Director, Office of Consumer Affairs & Dispute Resolution Services
4. Karen V. Gregory, Managing Director
5. Clay G. Guthridge, Chief Administrative Law Judge
6. Mary T. Hoang, Chief of Staff
7. Peter J. King, Deputy Managing Director
8. Sandra L. Kusumoto, Director, Bureau of Certification and Licensing
9. Erin M. Wirth, Administrative Law Judge
10. Tyler J. Wood, General Counsel
End Supplemental Information
[FR Doc. 2018-15875 Filed 7-24-18; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 6731-AA-P