Time and Date:
Notice is hereby given, pursuant to the provisions of the Government in the Sunshine Act, Pub. L. 94-409, the Securities and Exchange Commission will hold an Open Meeting on Wednesday, December 19, 2018 at 9:00 a.m.
The meeting will be held in Auditorium LL-002 at the Commission's headquarters, 100 F Street NE, Washington, DC 20549.
This meeting will begin at 9:00 a.m. (ET) and will be open to the public. Seating will be on a first-come, first-served basis. Visitors will be subject to security checks. The meeting will be webcast on the Commission's website at www.sec.gov.
Matters to Be Considered:
The subject matters of the Open Meeting will be the Commission's consideration of:
- Whether to approve the 2019 budget of the Public Company Accounting Oversight Board and the related annual accounting support fee for the Board under Section 109 of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002.
- Whether to issue a Request for Comment on the nature and content of quarterly reports and earnings releases issued by reporting companies.
- Whether to adopt Rule of Practice 194 pursuant to Section 15F(b)(6) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934.
- Whether to propose rules under Section 15F(i)(2) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 that would require security-based swap dealers and major security-based swap participants to comply with certain risk mitigation techniques with respect to portfolios of security-based swaps not submitted for clearing to a central counterparty.
- Whether to adopt rules to implement Section 955 of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act by requiring disclosure about the ability of a company's employees or directors to hedge or offset any decrease in the market value of equity securities granted as compensation to, or held directly or indirectly by, an employee or director.Start Printed Page 64631
- Whether to propose a new rule and rule amendments to allow funds to acquire shares of other funds (i.e., “fund of funds” arrangements), including arrangements involving exchange-traded funds, without first obtaining exemptive orders from the Commission.
At times, changes in Commission priorities require alterations in the scheduling of meeting items.
Contact Person for More Information:
For further information and to ascertain what, if any, matters have been added, deleted, or postponed; please contact Brent J. Fields from the Office of the Secretary at (202) 551-5400.
Dated: December 12, 2018.
Brent J. Fields,
[FR Doc. 2018-27317 Filed 12-13-18; 11:15 am]
BILLING CODE 8011-01-P