In accordance with the Federal Advisory Committee Act (Pub. L. 92-463, as amended), the National Science Foundation (NSF) announces the following meeting:
Name and Committee Code: Committee on Equal Opportunities in Science and Engineering (CEOSE) Advisory Committee Meeting (#1173).
Date and Time:
June 20, 2019; 1:00 p.m.-5:30 p.m.
June 21, 2019; 8:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
Place: National Science Foundation, 2415 Eisenhower Avenue, Alexandria, VA 22314.
To help facilitate your entry into the building, please contact Una Alford (firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-292-7111) on or prior to June 17, 2019.
Type of Meeting: Open.
Contact Person: Dr. Bernice Anderson, Senior Advisor and CEOSE Executive Secretary, Office of Integrative Activities (OIA); National Science Foundation, 2415 Eisenhower Avenue, Alexandria, VA 22314. Contact Information: email@example.com.
Minutes: Meeting minutes and other information may be obtained from the CEOSE Executive Secretary at the above address or the website at http://www.nsf.gov/od/oia/activities/ceose/index.jsp.
Purpose of Meeting: To study data, programs, policies, and other information pertinent to the National Science Foundation and to provide advice and recommendations concerning broadening participation in science and engineering.
- Opening Statement and Chair Report by the CEOSE Chair
- NSF Executive Liaison Report
- Update: NSF INCLUDES (Inclusion across the Nation of Communities of Learners of Underrepresented Discovers in Engineering and Science)
- Panel: Intersectionality and STEM Diversity
- Presentations: Supporting Minority-Serving Institutions to Broaden Participation in STEM Disciplines
- Reports and Updates from the CEOSE Liaisons and Federal Liaisons
- Discussion with NSF Leadership
- Update: Broadening Participation in Computing Pilot
Dated: May 16, 2019.
Committee Management Officer.
[FR Doc. 2019-10575 Filed 5-20-19; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 7555-01-P