In accordance with the Federal Advisory Committee Act (Pub. L. 92-463, as amended), the National Science Foundation (NSF) announces the following meeting:
Name and Committee Code: Advisory Committee for International Science and Engineering (AC-ISE) Meeting (#25104).
Date and Time:
Tuesday, June 18, 2019; 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (EST)
Wednesday, June 19, 2019; 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. (EST)
Place: National Science Foundation, 2415 Eisenhower Avenue, Alexandria, VA 22314.
To help facilitate your entry into the NSF building, please contact Victoria Fung (firstname.lastname@example.org) on or prior to June 13, 2019.
Type of Meeting: Open.
Contact Person: Bridget Turaga, Acting AC-ISE Executive Secretary/OISE Program Manager; National Science Foundation, 2415 Eisenhower Avenue, Alexandria, Virginia 22314; Email/Phone: ac-ise@nsf,gov/703.292.7560.
Purpose of Meeting: To provide advice, recommendations and counsel on major goals and policies pertaining to international programs and activities.
- Updates on International Science and Engineering Activities
- Updates on MULTIPlying Impact Leveraging International Expertise in Research (MULTIPLIER)
- Discussion on Science and Security
- Meeting with NSF Leadership
- Updates on Strategic Visioning
- Discussion on NSF Engagement in International Multilateral Efforts
- Presentation on Convergence Accelerators
Start Printed Page 23072
Dated: May 15, 2019.
Committee Management Officer.
[FR Doc. 2019-10577 Filed 5-20-19; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 7555-01-P