Nuclear Regulatory Commission.
Notice of submission to the Office of Management and Budget; request for comment.
The U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC) has recently submitted a request for renewal of an existing collection of information to the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) for review. The information collection is entitled, “Export and Import of Nuclear Equipment and Material.”
Submit comments by July 5, 2019. Comments received after this date will be considered if it is practical to do so, but the Commission is able to ensure consideration only for comments received before this date.
Submit comments directly to the OMB reviewer at: OMB Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs (3150-0036), Attn: Desk Officer for the Nuclear Regulatory Commission, 725 17th Street NW, Washington, DC 20503; email: email@example.com.
Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
David Cullison, NRC Clearance Officer, U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission, Washington, DC 20555-0001; telephone: 301-415-2084; email: Infocollects.Resource@nrc.gov.
End Further Info
Start Supplemental Information
I. Obtaining Information and Submitting Comments
A. Obtaining Information
Please refer to Docket ID NRC-2018-0229 when contacting the NRC about the availability of information for this action. You may obtain publicly-available information related to this action by any of the following methods:
Federal Rulemaking website: Go to http://www.regulations.gov and search for Docket ID NRC-2018-0229.
NRC's Agencywide Documents Access and Management System (ADAMS): You may obtain publicly-available documents online in the ADAMS Public Documents collection at http://www.nrc.gov/reading-rm/adams.html. To begin the search, select “ADAMS Public Documents” and then select “Begin Web-based ADAMS Search.” For problems with ADAMS, please contact the NRC's Public Document Room (PDR) reference staff at 1-800-397-4209, 301-415-4737, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The supporting statement and NRC Forms 830, 830A, 831, 831A, are available in ADAMS under Accession Nos. ML19114A414, ML19127A354, ML19127A360, ML19127A378, and ML19127A381.
NRC's PDR: You may examine and purchase copies of public documents at the NRC's PDR, Room O1-F21, One White Flint North, 11555 Rockville Pike, Rockville, Maryland 20852.
NRC's Clearance Officer: A copy of the collection of information and related instructions may be obtained without charge by contacting the NRC's Clearance Officer, David Cullison, Office of the Chief Information Officer, U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission, Washington, DC 20555-0001; telephone: 301-415-2084; email: Infocollects.Resource@nrc.gov.
B. Submitting Comments
The NRC cautions you not to include identifying or contact information in comment submissions that you do not want to be publicly disclosed in your comment submission. All comment submissions are posted at http://www.regulations.gov and entered into ADAMS. Comment submissions are not routinely edited to remove identifying or contact information.
If you are requesting or aggregating comments from other persons for submission to the OMB, then you should inform those persons not to include identifying or contact information that they do not want to be publicly disclosed in their comment Start Printed Page 26171submission. Your request should state that comment submissions are not routinely edited to remove such information before making the comment submissions available to the public or entering the comment into ADAMS.
Under the provisions of the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995 (44 U.S.C. Chapter 35), the NRC recently submitted a request for renewal of an existing collection of information to OMB for review entitled, “Export and Import of Nuclear Equipment and Material.” The NRC hereby informs potential respondents that an agency may not conduct or sponsor, and that a person is not required to respond to, a collection of information unless it displays a currently valid OMB control number. The NRC published a Federal Register notice with a 60-day comment period on this information collection on January 31, 2019 (84 FR 820).
1. The title of the information collection: 10 CFR part 110, “Export and Import of Nuclear Equipment and Material.”
2. OMB approval number: 3150-0036.
3. Type of submission: Extension.
4. The form number if applicable: NRC Form 830, NRC Form 830A, NRC Form 831, and NRC Form 831A.
5. How often the collection is required or requested: On occasion.
6. Who will be required or asked to respond: Any person in the United States who wishes to export or import (a) nuclear material and equipment subject to the requirements of a specific license; (b) amend a license; (c) renew a license; (d) obtain consent to export Category 1 quantities of materials listed in Appendix P to 10 CFR part 110; or (e) request an exemption from a licensing requirement under 10 CFR part 110.
7. The estimated number of annual responses: 3,170.
8. The estimated number of annual respondents: 88.
9. An estimate of the total number of hours needed annually to comply with the information collection requirement or request: 1,493.
10. Abstract: Persons in the United States who export or import nuclear material or equipment under a general or specific authorization must comply with certain reporting and recordkeeping requirements under 10 CFR part 110.
End Supplemental Information
Dated at Rockville, Maryland, this 30th day of May 2019.
For the Nuclear Regulatory Commission.
David C. Cullison,
NRC Clearance Officer, Office of the Chief Information Officer.
[FR Doc. 2019-11637 Filed 6-4-19; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 7590-01-P