Office of the Chief Information Officer, HUD.
HUD has submitted the proposed information collection requirement described below to the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) for review, in accordance with the Paperwork Reduction Act. The purpose of this notice is to allow for an additional 30 days of public comment.
Comments Due Date: November 27, 2020.
Interested persons are invited to submit comments regarding this proposal. Written comments and recommendations for the proposed information collection should be sent within 30 days of publication of this notice to www.reginfo.gov/public/do/Start Printed Page 15501PRAMain. Find this particular information collection by selecting “Currently under 30-day Review—Open for Public Comments” or by using the search function.
Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Colette Pollard, Reports Management Officer, QDAM, Department of Housing and Urban Development, 451 7th Street, SW, Washington, DC 20410; email Colette Pollard at Colette.Pollard@hud.gov or telephone 202-402-3400. Persons with hearing or speech impairments may access this number through TTY by calling the toll-free Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. This is not a toll-free number. Copies of available documents submitted to OMB may be obtained from Ms. Pollard.
End Further Info
Start Supplemental Information
This notice informs the public that HUD has submitted to OMB a request for approval of the information collection described in Section A. The Federal Register notice that solicited public comment on the information collection for a period of 60 days was published on June 4, 2020 at 85 FR 34459.
A. Overview of Information Collection
Title of Information Collection: Housing Finance Agency Risk-Sharing Program.
OMB Approval Number: 2502-0500.
OMB Expiration Date: 4/30/2020.
Type of Request: Revision of a currently approved collection.
Form Numbers HUD-94192, HUD-94193, HUD-94194, HUD-94195, HUD-94196.
Description of the need for the information and proposed use: Section 542 of the Housing and Community Development Act of 1992 directs the Secretary to implement risk sharing with State and local housing finance agencies (HFAs). Under this program, HUD provides full mortgage insurance on multifamily housing projects whose loans are underwritten, processed, and serviced by HFAs. The HFAs will reimburse HUD a certain percentage of any loss under an insured loan depending upon the level of risk the HFA contracts to assume.
Respondents (i.e. affected public): Business and other for profit.
Estimated Number of Respondents: 6530.
Estimated Number of Responses: 22,374.
Frequency of Response: Annually, semi-annually, and on-occasion.
Average Hours per Response: 1 hour to 40 hours.
Total Estimated Burden: 43,023.
B. Solicitation of Public Comment
This notice is soliciting comments from members of the public and affected parties concerning the collection of information described in Section A on the following:
(1) Whether the proposed collection of information is necessary for the proper performance of the functions of the agency, including whether the information will have practical utility;
(2) The accuracy of the agency's estimate of the burden of the proposed collection of information;
(3) Ways to enhance the quality, utility, and clarity of the information to be collected; and
(4) Ways to minimize the burden of the collection of information on those who are to respond; including through the use of appropriate automated collection techniques or other forms of information technology, e.g., permitting electronic submission of responses.
(5) Ways to minimize the burden of the collection of information on those who are to respond, including the use of automated collection techniques or other forms of information technology.Start Printed Page 68359
HUD encourages interested parties to submit comment in response to these questions.
Section 3507 of the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995, 44 U.S.C. Chapter 35.
End Supplemental Information
Department Reports Management Officer, Office of the Chief Information Officer.
[FR Doc. 2020-23829 Filed 10-27-20; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 4210-67-P