Office of the Chief Information Officer, HUD.
HUD has submitted the proposed information collection requirement described below to the Start Printed Page 68914Office of Management and Budget (OMB) for review, in accordance with the Paperwork Reduction Act. The purpose of this notice is to allow for an additional 30 days of public comment.
Comments Due Date: November 30, 2020.
Interested persons are invited to submit comments regarding this proposal. Written comments and recommendations for the proposed information collection should be sent within 30 days of publication of this notice to www.reginfo.gov/public/do/StartPrintedPage15501PRAMain. Find this particular information collection by selecting “Currently under 30-day Review—Open for Public Comments” or by using the search function.
Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Colette Pollard, Reports Management Officer, QDAM, Department of Housing and Urban Development, 451 7th Street SW, Washington, DC 20410; email Colette Pollard at Colette.Pollard@hud.gov or telephone 202-402-3400. Persons with hearing or speech impairments may access this number through TTY by calling the toll-free Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. This is not a toll-free number. Copies of available documents submitted to OMB may be obtained from Ms. Pollard.
End Further Info
Start Supplemental Information
This notice informs the public that HUD has submitted to OMB a request for approval of the information collection described in Section A. The Federal Register notice that solicited public comment on the information collection for a period of 60 days was published on April 24, 2020 at 85 FR 23055.
A. Overview of Information Collection
Title of Information Collection: Technical Suitability of Products Program.
OMB Approval Number: 2502-0313.
OMB Expiration Date: 10/31/2020.
Type of Request: Revision of a currently approved collection.
Form Number: HUD-92005, Description of Materials.
Description of the need for the information and proposed use: This information is needed under HUD's Technical Suitability of Products Program, which provides for the acceptance of new materials and products used in buildings financed with HUD-insured mortgages. This includes new single-family homes, multi-family housing and health care type facilities.
Respondents (i.e. affected public): Business or other for-profit.
Estimated Number of Respondents: 41.
Estimated Number of Responses: 41.
Frequency of Response: 1.
Average Hours per Response: 26.
Total Estimated Burden: 1,066.
B. Solicitation of Public Comment
This notice is soliciting comments from members of the public and affected parties concerning the collection of information described in Section A on the following:
(1) Whether the proposed collection of information is necessary for the proper performance of the functions of the agency, including whether the information will have practical utility;
(2) The accuracy of the agency's estimate of the burden of the proposed collection of information.
(3) Ways to enhance the quality, utility, and clarity of the information to be collected; and
(4) Ways to minimize the burden of the collection of information on those who are to respond, including through the use of appropriate automated collection techniques or the forms of information technology, e.g., permitting electronic submission of responses.
(5) Ways to minimize the burden of the collection of information on those who are to respond, including the use of automated collection techniques or other forms of information technology.
HUD encourages interested parties to submit comment in response to these questions.
Section 3507 of the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995, 44 U.S.C. Chapter 35.
End Supplemental Information
Department Reports Management Officer, Office of the Chief Information Officer.
[FR Doc. 2020-24052 Filed 10-29-20; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 4210-67-P