Office on Violence Against Women, Department of Justice.
The Office on Violence Against Women (OVW), Department of Justice, will be submitting the following information collection request to the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) for review and approval in accordance with the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995.
Comments are encouraged and will be accepted for 60 days until January 25, 2021.
Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Written comments and/or suggestion regarding the items contained in this notice, especially the estimated public burden and associated response time, should be directed to Cathy Poston, Office on Violence Against Women, at 202-514-5430 or Catherine.email@example.com.
End Further Info
Start Supplemental Information
Written comments and suggestions from the public and affected agencies concerning the proposed collection of information are encouraged. Your comments should address one or more of the following four points:
(1) Evaluate whether the proposed collection of information is necessary for the proper performance of the functions of the agency, including whether the information will have practical utility;
(2) evaluate the accuracy of the agency's estimate of the burden of the proposed collection of information, including the validity of the methodology and assumptions used;
(3) Enhance the quality, utility, and clarity of the information to be collected; and
(4) Minimize the burden of the collection of information on those who are to respond, including through the use of appropriate automated, electronic, mechanical, or other technological collection techniques or other forms of information technology, e.g., permitting electronic submission of responses.
Overview of This Information Collection
(1) Type of Information Collection: Extension of a currently approved collection.
(2) Title of the Form/Collection: Semi-Annual Progress Report for Grantees from the Grants to Support Tribal Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault Coalitions Program (Tribal Coalitions Program).
(3) Agency form number, if any, and the applicable component of the Department of Justice sponsoring the collection: Form Number: 1122-0011. U.S. Department of Justice, Office on Violence Against Women.
(4) Affected public who will be asked or required to respond, as well as a brief abstract: The affected public includes the 14 grantees from the Tribal Start Printed Page 75036Coalitions Program. The Tribal Coalitions Program grantees include Indian tribal governments that will support the development and operation of new or existing nonprofit tribal domestic violence and sexual assault coalitions in Indian country. These grants provide funds to develop and operate nonprofit tribal domestic violence and sexual assault coalitions in Indian country to address the unique issues that confront Indian victims. The Tribal Coalitions Program provides resources for organizing and supporting efforts to end violence against Indian women.
(5) An estimate of the total number of respondents and the amount of time estimated for an average respondent to respond/reply: It is estimated that it will take the 14 respondents (grantees from the Tribal Coalitions Program) approximately one hour to complete a Semi-Annual Progress Report. The Semi-Annual Progress Report is divided into sections that pertain to the different types of activities that grantees may engage in with grant funds. Grantees must complete only those sections that are relevant to their activities.
(6) An estimate of the total public burden (in hours) associated with the collection: The total annual hour burden to complete the data collection forms is 28 hours, that is 14 grantees completing a form twice a year with an estimated completion time for the form being one hour.
If additional information is required contact: Melody Braswell, Deputy Clearance Officer, United States Department of Justice, Justice Management Division, Policy and Planning Staff, Two Constitution Square, 145 N Street NE, 3E, 405B, Washington, DC 20530.
End Supplemental Information
Dated: November 19, 2020.
Department Clearance Officer, PRA, U.S. Department of Justice.
[FR Doc. 2020-25945 Filed 11-23-20; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 4410-FX-P