Start Printed Page 13403
In accordance with the Federal Advisory Committee Act (Pub. L. 92-463, as amended), the National Science Foundation (NSF) announces the following meeting:
NAME AND COMMITTEE CODE:
Advisory Committee for Geosciences (1755).
DATE AND TIME:
April 14, 2021; 11:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m. EDT; April 15, 2021; 11:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m. EDT.
NSF, 2415 Eisenhower Avenue, Alexandria, VA 22314 | Virtual Connection information will be made available on the AC GEO website at least two weeks prior to the meeting: (https://www.nsf.gov/geo/advisory.jsp).
TYPE OF MEETING:
Melissa Lane, National Science Foundation, Room C 8000, 2415 Eisenhower Avenue, Alexandria, Virginia 22314; Phone 703-292-8500.
May be obtained from the contact person listed above.
PURPOSE OF MEETING:
To provide advice, recommendations, and oversight on support for geoscience research and education including atmospheric, geo-space, earth, ocean, and polar sciences.
April 14, 2021
- Directorate and NSF activities and plans
- Discussion of the COVID-19 Impacts on the Science Community and NSF Research and Support Mechanisms
- Discussion of Final Draft Report on 21st Century Geosciences
- Update on NASEM Earth System Science Study
- Meeting with the NSF Director and Chief Operating Officer
April 15, 2021
- Report outs from Division Meetings and AC OPP Fall Meeting
- Joint Session with AC BIO
- Report on the AGS Committee of Visitors Meeting
- Update on EAR AC Subcommittee 2020-2021 Geodesy and Seismology Instrumentation Portfolio Review
- Action Items/Planning for Spring 2021 Meeting
Dated: March 3, 2021.
Committee Management Officer.
[FR Doc. 2021-04709 Filed 3-5-21; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 7555-01-P