Federal Highway Administration (FHWA), Department of Transportation (DOT).
The FHWA, on behalf of the Arizona Department of Transportation (ADOT), is issuing this notice to announce actions taken by ADOT and other relevant Federal agencies that are final. The actions relate to the Environmental Assessment (EA) and Finding of No Significant Impact (FONSI) for the proposed project Avenue E, State Route 195 to County 18th Street in Yuma County, AZ. The actions grant licenses, permits, and approvals for the project.
By this notice, FHWA, on behalf of ADOT, is advising the public of final agency actions subject to 23 U.S.C. 139(l)(1). A claim seeking judicial review of the Federal agency actions with authority on the highway project will be barred unless the claim is filed on or before December 27, 2021. If the Federal law that authorizes judicial review of a claim provides a time period of less than 150 days for filing such claim, then that shorter time period still applies.
Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Mr. Steven Olmsted, NEPA Assignment Manager, Environment Planning, Arizona Department of Transportation, 205 S 17th Avenue, MD EM02, Phoenix, Arizona 85007; telephone: (480) 202-6050, email: email@example.com. The Arizona Department of Transportation normal business hours are 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (Mountain Standard Time).
You may also contact: Mr. Paul O'Brien, Environmental Planning Administrator, Arizona Department of Transportation, 205 S 17th Avenue, MD EM02, Phoenix, Arizona 85007; telephone: (480) 356-2893, email: POBrien@azdot.gov.
End Further Info
Start Supplemental Information
Effective April 16, 2019, the FHWA assigned and ADOT assumed environmental responsibilities for this project pursuant to 23 U.S.C. 327 and a Memorandum of Understanding executed by FHWA and ADOT.
Notice is hereby given that ADOT and other relevant Federal agencies have taken final agency actions by issuing licenses, permits, and approvals for the following project in the State of Arizona: Avenue E, State Route 195 to County 18th Street in Yuma County, AZ. The actions by ADOT and other relevant Federal agencies and the laws under which such actions were taken, are described in the Draft EA approved on February 21, 2021, Final EA approved within the Finding of No Significant Impact issued on June 21, 2021, and in other documents in the administrative record. The FEA, FONSI, and other project records are available by contacting ADOT at the addresses provided above. Project decision documents are also available online at: https://www.yumacountyaz.gov/government/development-services/divisions/engineering/current-cip-projects-update/avenue-e-avenue-d-state-route-195-to-county-18th-street-corridor-study.
This notice applies to all ADOT and other relevant Federal agency decisions as of the issuance date of this notice and all laws under which such actions were taken, including but not limited to:
1. General: National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) [42 U.S.C. 4321-4351]; Federal-Aid Highway Act [23 U.S.C. 109].
2. Air: Clean Air Act [42 U.S.C. 7401-7671(q)].
3. Land: Section 4(f) of the U.S. Department of Transportation Act of 1966 [49 U.S.C. 303]; Landscaping and Scenic Enhancement (Wildflowers) [23 U.S.C. 319].
4. Wildlife: Endangered Species Act [16 U.S.C. 1531-1544 and Section 1536], Marine Mammal Protection Act [16 U.S.C. 1361], Fish and Wildlife Coordination Act [16 U.S.C. 661-667(d)], Migratory Bird Treaty Act [16 U.S.C. 703-712].
5. Historic and Cultural Resources: Section 106 of the National Historic Preservation Act of 1966, as amended [16 U.S.C. 470(f) et seq.]; Archeological Resources Protection Act of 1977 [16 U.S.C. 470(aa)-11]; Archeological and Historic Preservation Act [16 U.S.C. 469-469(c)]; Native American Grave Protection and Repatriation Act (NAGPRA) [25 U.S.C. 3001-3013].
6. Social and Economic: Civil Rights Act of 1964 [42 U.S.C. 2000(d)-2000(d)(1)]; American Indian Religious Freedom Act [42 U.S.C. 1996]; Farmland Protection Policy Act (FPPA) [7 U.S.C. 4201-4209].Start Printed Page 41160
7. Wetlands and Water Resources: Land and Water Conservation Fund (LWCF) [16 U.S.C. 4601-4604]; Safe Drinking Water Act (SDWA) [42 U.S.C. 300(f)-300(j)(6)]; Rivers and Harbors Act of 1899 [33 U.S.C. 401-406]; Wild and Scenic Rivers Act [16 U.S.C. 1271-1287]; Emergency Wetlands Resources Act [16 U.S.C. 3921, 3931]; Flood Disaster Protection Act [42 U.S.C. 4001-4128].
8. Water: Clean Water Act 33 U.S.C. 1251-1387.
9. Executive Orders: E.O. 11990 Protection of Wetlands; E.O. 11988 Floodplain Management; E.O. 12898, Federal Actions to Address Environmental Justice in Minority Populations and Low Income Populations; E.O. 11593 Protection and Enhancement of Cultural Resources; E.O. 13007 Indian Sacred Sites; E.O. 13287 Preserve America; E.O. 13175 Consultation and Coordination with Indian Tribal Governments; E.O. 11514 Protection and Enhancement of Environmental Quality; E.O. 13112 Invasive Species.
(Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance Program Number 20.205, Highway Planning and Construction.)
Authority: 23 U.S.C. 139(l)(1).
End Supplemental Information
Issued on: July 1, 2021.
Karla S. Petty,
Arizona Division Administrator, Phoenix, Arizona.
[FR Doc. 2021-16086 Filed 7-29-21; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE P