Top News per Section
This notice announces a renewal of an existing computer matching program that we are currently conducting with VA/VBA.
Notice of Availability of Draft Polar Bear Conservation Management Plan
Regarding Information Sharing and Analysis Organizations
"Method for Context Aware Text Recognition''
Receipt of Petition for Decision of Inconsequential Noncompliance
Final Waiver and Extension of the Project Period
[This post was written by OFR intern Lissa N. Snyders] Although agency regulations are not official until they are published in the Federal Register, the public has the opportunity to... Continue reading
On June 2, 2015, the Office of the Federal Register (OFR) hosted its 3rd Annual Federal Register Liaison Conference in the National Archives’ McGowan Theater. What exactly is a Federal... Continue reading
[This post was written by OFR intern Lissa N. Snyders] We are excited to announce a new visual collection of the U.S. Government Manual (USGM) covers. The covers of each... Continue reading
About the Federal Register
- 1Annual Update of the HHS Poverty Guidelines
- 2Uniform Administrative Requirements, Cost Principles, and Audit Requirements for Federal Awards
- 3Head Start Performance Standards
- 4Defining and Delimiting the Exemptions for Executive, Administrative, Professional, Outside Sales and...
- 5Clean Water Rule: Definition of “Waters of the United States”
- 1Source Data Capture From Electronic Health Records: Using Standardized Clinical Research Data
- 2Defining and Delimiting the Exemptions for Executive, Administrative, Professional, Outside Sales and...
- 3Medicaid and Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP) Programs; Medicaid Managed Care, CHIP Delivered in...
- 4Head Start Performance Standards
- 5Applications for New Awards; Transition Programs for Students With Intellectual Disabilities Into Higher...
What's in the Federal Register
This category contains non-rulemaking documents that are applicable to the general public and named parties. These documents include notices of public meetings, hearings, investigations, grants and funding, environmental impact statements, information collections, statements of organization and functions, delegations, and other announcements of public interest.
This category contains proposed regulations. These documents announce and explain agencies’ plans to solve problems and accomplish goals, and give interested persons an opportunity to submit comments to improve the final regulation. It also includes advance notices of proposed rulemaking, petitions for rulemaking, negotiated rulemakings, and various proposed determinations and interpretations.
This category contains regulations that apply to the general public and have final legal effect. It also includes interim final rules, direct final rules, and various determinations, interpretive rules, and policy statements. The documents cite to the Code of Federal Regulations, which contains the codified text of final rules, and is published annually in 50 titles.
This category contains documents signed by the President of the United States. Documents include Executive Orders, Proclamations, Administrative Orders, Presidential Memoranda, and other issuances of the President that are required or directed to be published in the Federal Register.
About this siteLegal Disclaimer
FederalRegister.gov is a Bright Idea in Government award winner
FederalRegister.gov is a Bright Idea in Government award winner. The Ash Center for Democratic Governance and Innovation at the JFK School of Government, Harvard University selected us as an innovative initiative.
- Comment Request for Iranian Financial Sanctions
- Woven Electric Blankets From China; Institution of a Five-Year Review
- Fresh Garlic From the People's Republic of China: Preliminary Results of the Changed Circumstances Review of Jining Yongjia Trade Co., Ltd. and Jinxiang County Shanfu Frozen Co., Ltd.