Top News per Section
The OCC, the Board and the Bureau are publishing final rules amending the official interpretations for their regulations that implement section 129H of the Truth in Lending Act.
The Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (Commission) is revising its regulations to foster competition in the sale of primary frequency response service.
The DoD is publishing this notice to announce two days of meetings of the National Commission on the Future of the Army.
Takes of Marine Mammals Incidental to Specified Activities; Taking Marine Mammals Incidental to a Pier Maintenance Project
In accordance with the regulations implementing the Marine Mammal Protection Act as amended, notification is hereby given that we have issued an incidental harassment authorization to the U.S. Navy.
The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is adopting a regulation on foreign supplier verification programs (FSVPs) for importers of food for humans and animals.
The Food and Drug Administration is establishing science-based minimum standards for the safe growing, harvesting, packing, and holding of produce, meaning fruits and vegetables grown for human consumption.
If you have ever tried to search our site for Federal Register documents published prior to 1994, you’ve realized that there is nothing online from 1936 to 1994. Then you may... Continue reading
Today, the General Services Administration (GSA) released updates to their PKCS7Sign tool. The tool allows federal agencies to leverage the Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) certificates on many Personal Identity Verification... Continue reading
The National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) and the Office of the Federal Register (OFR) hosted the 2nd Annual PKI Conference on August 25, 2015. New OFR Director Oliver Potts... Continue reading
About the Federal Register
- 1Office of the Chief of Protocol; Gifts to Federal Employees From Foreign Government Sources Reported to...
- 2Improving and Expanding Training Opportunities for F-1 Nonimmigrant Students With STEM Degrees and Cap-Gap...
- 3Annual Update of the HHS Poverty Guidelines
- 4General Schedule Locality Pay Areas
- 5Medicare and Medicaid Programs; Electronic Health Record Incentive Program-Stage 3 and Modifications to...
- 1Medicare Program; Comprehensive Care for Joint Replacement Payment Model for Acute Care Hospitals...
- 2Medicare and Medicaid Programs; Revisions to Requirements for Discharge Planning for Hospitals, Critical...
- 3Shared Responsibility for Employers Regarding Health Coverage
- 4Medicare Program; Revisions to Payment Policies Under the Physician Fee Schedule and Other Revisions to...
- 5Federal Employees' Group Life Insurance Program; Premium Changes and Open Season
What's in the Federal Register
This category contains non-rulemaking documents that are applicable to the general public and named parties. These documents include notices of public meetings, hearings, investigations, grants and funding, environmental impact statements, information collections, statements of organization and functions, delegations, and other announcements of public interest.
This category contains proposed regulations. These documents announce and explain agencies’ plans to solve problems and accomplish goals, and give interested persons an opportunity to submit comments to improve the final regulation. It also includes advance notices of proposed rulemaking, petitions for rulemaking, negotiated rulemakings, and various proposed determinations and interpretations.
This category contains regulations that apply to the general public and have final legal effect. It also includes interim final rules, direct final rules, and various determinations, interpretive rules, and policy statements. The documents cite to the Code of Federal Regulations, which contains the codified text of final rules, and is published annually in 50 titles.
This category contains documents signed by the President of the United States. Documents include Executive Orders, Proclamations, Administrative Orders, Presidential Memoranda, and other issuances of the President that are required or directed to be published in the Federal Register.
About this siteLegal Disclaimer
FederalRegister.gov is a Bright Idea in Government award winner
FederalRegister.gov is a Bright Idea in Government award winner. The Ash Center for Democratic Governance and Innovation at the JFK School of Government, Harvard University selected us as an innovative initiative.
- Notice of Initiation and Preliminary Results of Antidumping Duty Changed Circumstances Review: Certain Frozen Warmwater Shrimp From Thailand
- New Animal Drugs in Genetically Engineered Animals
- Medical Devices; Gastroenterology-Urology Devices; Classification of the Prostate Lesion Documentation System