Sunshine Act; Notice of Meeting
Table of Contents Back to Top
Time and Date: Back to Top
9 a.m. (EST). February 20, 2007.
Place: Back to Top
4th Floor Conference Room, 1250 H Street, NW., Washington, DC.
Status: Back to Top
Parts will be open to the public and parts closed to the public.
Matters To Be Considered: Back to Top
Parts Open to the Public Back to Top
1. Approval of the minutes of the January 16, 2007 Board member meeting
2. Thrift Savings Plan activity report by the Executive Director
3. Dept. of Labor Reports
a. Clintwood Call Center
b. Pittsburgh Backup/Recovery Site
4. Dept. of Labor/KPMG Annual Audit Report
5. Annual Participant Statements
6. Communications and Operations Report
Parts Closed to the Public Back to Top
Contact Person for More Information: Back to Top
Thomas J. Trabucco, Director, Office of External Affairs, (202) 942-1640.
Dated: February 9, 2007.
Thomas K. Emswiler,
Secretary to the Board, Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board.
[FR Doc. 07-671 Filed 2-9-07; 11:26 am]
BILLING CODE 6760-01-P