Performance Review Board
Notice is hereby given of the names of the members of the Performance Review Board.
Table of Contents Back to Top
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT: Back to Top
Harriette H. Charbonneau,Director of Human Resources, Federal Maritime Commission, 800 North Capitol Street, NW., Washington, DC 20573.
SUPPLEMENTARY INFORMATION: Back to Top
Sec. 4314(c)(1) through (5) of title 5, U.S.C., requires each agency to establish, in accordance with regulations prescribed by the Office of Personnel Management, one or more performance review boards. The board shall review and evaluate the initial appraisal of a senior executive's performance by the supervisor, along with any recommendations to the appointing authority relative to the performance of the senior executive.
Bryant L. VanBrakle,
The members of the Performance Review Board are:
1. A. Paul Anderson, Commissioner.
2. Joseph E. Brennan, Commissioner.
3. Harold J. Creel, Jr., Commissioner.
4. Rebecca F. Dye, Commissioner.
5. Clay G. Guthridge, Administrative Law Judge.
6. Florence A. Carr, Director, Bureau of Trade Analysis.
7. Vern W. Hill, Director, Bureau of Enforcement.
8. Peter J. King, Director of Administration.
9. Sandra L. Kusumoto, Director, Bureau of Certification and Licensing.
10. Amy W. Larson, General Counsel.
11. Austin L. Schmitt, Director of Operations.
12. Bryant L. VanBrakle, Secretary.
[FR Doc. E7-19564 Filed 10-2-07; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 6730-01-P