Marine Mammals; Advance Notice of Proposed Rulemaking
Advance Notice Of Proposed Rulemaking (Anpr); Extension Of Comment Period.
On September 13, 2007, NMFS published an ANPR soliciting public comments on revisions to its implementing regulations at 50 CFR part 216 governing the issuance of permits for scientific research and enhancement activities involving marine mammals. Written comments were due by November 13, 2007. NMFS has decided to allow additional time for submission of public comments on this action.
5 actions from September 13th, 2007 to December 2014
September 13th, 2007
October 15th, 2007
- ANPRM Comment Period Extended
November 13th, 2007
- ANPRM Comment Period End
December 13th, 2007
- ANPRM Comment Period Extended End
Table of Contents Back to Top
DATES: Back to Top
The public comment period for this action has been extended for 30 days. Written comments must be received or postmarked by December 13, 2007.
ADDRESSES: Back to Top
You may submit comments by any one of the following methods:
- E-mail: NMFS.Pr1Comments@noaa.gov and include in the subject line the following document identifier: Permit Regulations ANPR;
- Via the Federal eRulemaking Portal: http://www.regulations.gov;
- Fax: 301-427-2521, Attn: Chief, Permits, Conservation and Education Division (Permit Regulations ANPR); or
- Mail: Chief, Permits, Conservation and Education Division, Attn: Permit Regulations ANPR, Office of Protected Resources, NMFS, 1315 East-West Highway, Room 13705, Silver Spring, MD 20910.
Instructions: All comments received are part of the public record and will generally be posted to http://www.regulations.gov without change. All Personal Identifying Information (for example, name, address, etc.) voluntarily submitted by the commenter may be publicly accessible. Do not submit Confidential Business Information or otherwise sensitive or protected information.
NMFS will accept anonymous comments. Attachments to electronic comments will be accepted in Microsoft Word, Excel, WordPerfect, or Adobe PDF file formats only.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT: Back to Top
Amy Sloan at (301) 713-2289.
SUPPLEMENTARY INFORMATION: Back to Top
The ANPR, published on September 13, 2007 (72 FR 52339), is available upon request and can be found on the NMFS Office of Protected Resources web site: http://www.nmfs.noaa.gov/pr/permits/mmpa_anpr.htm.
Dated: October 9, 2007
P. Michael Payne,
Chief, Permits, Conservation and Education Division, Office of Protected Resources, National Marine Fisheries Service.
[FR Doc. E7-20229 Filed 10-12-07; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 3510-22-S