Sunshine Act; Notice of Meeting
Table of Contents Back to Top
- Time and Date:
- Matters To Be Considered
- Parts Open to the Public
- Parts Closed to the Public
- Contact for More Information:
January 15, 2009.
Time and Date: Back to Top
9 a.m. (Eastern Time).
Place: Back to Top
4th Floor Conference Room, 1250 H Street, NW., Washington, DC 20005.
Status: Back to Top
Parts will be open to the public and parts closed to the public.
Matters To Be Considered Back to Top
Parts Open to the Public Back to Top
1. Approval of the minutes of the December 15, 2008 Board member meeting.
2. Thrift Savings Plan activity report by the Executive Director.
a. Monthly Participant Activity Report.
b. Legislative Report.
c. Office of Participant Services Report.
3. Quarterly Reports.
a. Investment Policy Review.
b. Vendor Financial Reports.
c. MetLife Annuity Report.
4. Audit of Computer Access and Technical Security Controls.
Parts Closed to the Public Back to Top
5. Confidential Financial Information.
Contact for More Information: Back to Top
Thomas J. Trabucco, Director, Office of External Affairs, (202) 942-1640.
Dated: January 8, 2009.
Thomas K. Emswiler,
Secretary, Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board.
[FR Doc. E9-558 Filed 1-9-09; 11:15 am]
BILLING CODE 6760-01-P