Procurement List; Proposed Additions
Proposed Additions To The Procurement List.
The Committee is proposing to add services to the Procurement List that will be furnished by nonprofit agencies employing persons who are blind or have other severe disabilities.
Comments Must Be Received On or Before: 1/23/2012.
Table of Contents Back to Top
- SUPPLEMENTARY INFORMATION:
- Regulatory Flexibility Act Certification
- End of Certification
ADDRESSES: Back to Top
Committee for Purchase From People Who Are Blind or Severely Disabled, Jefferson Plaza 2, Suite 10800, 1421 Jefferson Davis Highway, Arlington, Virginia, 22202-3259.
For Further Information or To Submit Comments Contact: Patricia Briscoe, Telephone: (703) 603-7740, Fax: (703) 603-0655, or email CMTEFedReg@AbilityOne.gov.
SUPPLEMENTARY INFORMATION: Back to Top
Additions Back to Top
If the Committee approves the proposed additions, the entities of the Federal Government identified in this notice will be required to procure the services listed below from nonprofit agencies employing persons who are blind or have other severe disabilities.
Regulatory Flexibility Act Certification Back to Top
I certify that the following action will not have a significant impact on a substantial number of small entities. The major factors considered for this certification were:
1. If approved, the action will not result in any additional reporting, recordkeeping or other compliance requirements for small entities other than the small organizations that will provide the services to the Government.
2. If approved, the action will result in authorizing small entities to provide the services to the Government.
3. There are no known regulatory alternatives which would accomplish the objectives of the Javits-Wagner-O'Day Act (41 USC Chapter 85) in connection with the services proposed for addition to the Procurement List.
Comments on this certification are invited. Commenters should identify the statement(s) underlying the certification on which they are providing additional information.
End of Certification Back to Top
The following services are proposed for addition to the Procurement List for production by the nonprofit agencies listed:
Services Back to Top
Service Type/Location: Custodial Service, Eastern ARNG Aviation Training Site, Capital City Airport Hanger 2, 240 Airport Road, New Cumberland, PA.
NPA: Opportunity Center, Incorporated, Wilmington, DE.
Contracting Activity: DEPT OF THE ARMY, W7NX USPFO ACTIVITY PA ARNG, ANNVILLE, PA.
Service Type/Location: Dining Facility Attendant, Bldgs. 1162 & 2382, Fort Polk, LA.
NPA: Lakeview Center, Inc., Pensacola, FL.
Contracting Activity: DEPT OF THE ARMY, W6QM FT POLK DOC, FORT POLK, LA.
Deputy Director, Business Operations, Pricing and Information Management.
[FR Doc. 2011-32929 Filed 12-22-11; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 6353-01-P