Sunshine Act; Board of Directors Meeting
Table of Contents Back to Top
- TIME AND DATE:
- MATTERS TO BE CONSIDERED:
- FURTHER MATTERS TO BE CONSIDERED
- CONTACT PERSON FOR INFORMATION:
September 13, 2012.
TIME AND DATE: Back to Top
Thursday, September 13, 2012, 9:30 a.m. (Open Portion); 10 a.m. (Closed Portion).
PLACE: Back to Top
Offices of the Corporation, Twelfth Floor Board Room, 1100 New York Avenue NW., Washington, DC.
STATUS: Back to Top
Meeting OPEN to the Public from 9:30 a.m. to 10 a.m. Closed portion will commence at 10 a.m. (approx.).
MATTERS TO BE CONSIDERED: Back to Top
1. President's Report.
2. Confirmation: John F. Moran as Vice President, Insurance.
3. Minutes of the Open Session of the June 14, 2012 Board of Directors Meeting.
FURTHER MATTERS TO BE CONSIDERED Back to Top
(Closed to the Public 10 a.m.):
1. Finance Project—Jordan.
2. Finance Project—South Africa.
3. Finance Project—Turkey.
4. Insurance Project—Ghana.
5. Insurance Project—Egypt, Jordan and Pakistan.
6. Insurance Project—Ghana.
7. Finance Project—Pan-Africa.
8. Finance Project—Indonesia.
9. Finance Project—Russia.
10. Finance Project—India.
11. Finance Project—India.
12. Minutes of the Closed Session of the June 14, 2012 Board of Directors Meeting.
14. Pending Major Projects.
Written summaries of the projects to be presented have been posted on OPIC's Web site.
CONTACT PERSON FOR INFORMATION: Back to Top
Information on the meeting may be obtained from Connie M. Downs at (202) 336-8438.
Dated: August 28, 2012.
Connie M. Downs,
Corporate Secretary, Overseas Private Investment Corporation.
[FR Doc. 2012-21595 Filed 8-28-12; 4:15 pm]
BILLING CODE 3210-01-P